Gavin Meets his Mate Part 1

GAVIN

"Are you sure you're okay" Mom asked with worry in her voice.

I laughed and ran a hand through my brown hair "Mom, we're fine"

"Hey Mom!" Gabe screamed from our shared hotel bathroom

"See Mom, the doofus says we're fine" she laughed but I still felt her nerves

Gabe slapped the back of my head before taking the phone away from me

"Hey Mama" he said "Yes, we're fine. No, I don't need you to book us tickets back home. Yes, I'm sure" he paused "How's Evie?"

He frowned "Tell her if she wants me to come home" he blew out a breath and ran a hand through his blonde hair "I know I have to finish the contract but I should be there for her through this sickness"

"Evie, but..." He laughed "Okay, Okay. I know it's only 2 days but it feels like 2 years. Yes, I know. I love you too. If you need anything, call me and I'll be home in a flash. Tell the baby that daddy loves them"

He clicked off the phone and tugged at his hair "I hate this" he sighed "I should be there for her"

I slapped his back "She'll be fine. We're only here for 2 more days and then you can hold her hair all you want when she pukes her brains out in the bathroom"

He punched me and I grunted "It's no joking matter. My Wolf is on edge, he doesn't want to be away from his Mate and Pup for long periods of time"

I laid on my bed "It's funny how you're so protective over her already" I smiled "It's been like a week since you found out she was pregnant"

"I can't help it, it's my instinct to protect her and the baby" he smiled "You'll understand when you find your mate"

I looked away and stayed quiet.

"Gavin?" Gabriel asked with a concerned undertone "What's wrong Bro?"

"Nothing" I grumbled

"Gavin..." My older brother warned

I glared at him "What do you want me to say?"

He looked at me in shock "I want you to tell me the reason why your mood took a complete 360 turn"

"It's nothing" I said as I turned off my lamp "Go to bed, we have a big day tomorrow"

He turned the lamp back on "It's not nothing. There has to be a reason why you're acting like a jerk"

"You really want to know what's wrong with me?" I snarled and he gave me a warning growl "It's been almost 10 years since I dreamed about my mate. Excuse me for being bitter about watching the rest of my family find their mates before I do. I'm sick and tired of waiting for her. I want her now. I want to hold her in my arms, protect her, and cherish her"

I slumped against the headboard "I'm jealous Gabe. I'm jealous of what you have with Evangeline and I'm Jealous of what Kaden has with his mate" I tugged at my hair "I want my mate so I can finally start my life"

He looked at me in shock and I laughed bitterly "You probably think I'm stupid for acting like this"

He snapped out of his shock "I don't think you're stupid Gav, I just think your wolf is craving his mate" he looked at me sympathetically "Don't give up hope Brother, she'll come soon enough"

"I hope so" I muttered before turning off the lamp and engulfing us in darkness "I really hope you're right Gabe, because I don't think I can wait for her any longer"

__________

HEY GUYS!!!

HOW DO YOU LIKE PART ONE OF GAVIN'S POV??

NOW, I KNOW SOME OF YOU WANTED TO KNOW HOW GAVIN MET HIS MATE SO I'M GIVING YOU WHAT YOU ASKED FOR??

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER?? 

COMMENT: WHAT SHOULD THE NEXT CHAPTER INCLUDE???

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO KNOWS? YOUR COMMENT MIGHT BE WHAT I BASE MY NEXT CHAPTER ABOUT!

LOTS OF LOVE!!!

~MK