cold water

Liam's POV

Oh shit what do we do?! we arrived at the house and I carried her inside. I put her on the couch and said " we have to wake her up! " they all nodded and I thought if something. I ran to go get a cup of water leaving the boys confused.

I splashed the cup if water on her and she woke up with a start. " why am I wet!!? " she asked. I said " when the driver stopped you rolled onto the floor and blacked out I woke you up with the water. " I said sheepishly. she just got up and her hands went into fists and she walked away saying curse words under her breath. we'll apparently she did not like to be woken up like that. we thought she was going to stay in her room for a little while longer so we started to play FIFA. we didn't worry because she requested for some stuff to keep her entertained in her room.

Cassidy's POV

seriously?!? he had to wake me up with cold water? I just took off all my clothes and i put on some sweatpants and a t-shir. god. i layed down on my bed and thought of what had happened today. then i thought of liam. oh god. liam. i was so rude to him, and he was just trying to make sure i was okay! i went down to the living room and saw all the boys playing FIFA.

Next Morning

(still Cassidy POV)

I woke up at about eight in the morning, and went to take a shower. after I did all of that I went to change.i put on skinny jeans, a maroon sweater, black toms, and I put my hair up in a bun.

I went out to the living room, and the boys were there, asleep. I quietly crept past them and wrote a note saying that I was going to go get something and to not worry about me.

I walk to the front door and slip out of the one direction house. I look around and try to find the garage that has my baby in it. not a real baby, just my red Cadillac. I find the garage and pull out, hearing my baby purr.

I drive to the local tattoo shop and I park. yeah I've been here before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is soooooooooo old oh my god idk if I'll be updating this