Starting off

"Hey dad!" Roman said. "You know how I have been "DIEING"for a German Shepherd dog?" "Yes I do" his dad said "well, there's this person that is giving out free puppy's!" I am going to head over and get one." Roman said "ok please be careful!" His dad said.

Romans point of view

Oh my goodness! I am going to have a little buddy. Ok, but he can't go name-less. The lady said it was a boy. How about..... Charlie,buddy,Noah,or Zeus? I think Charlie and Zeus are pretty decent names for a German shepherd boy dog. We'll see when we're there!

Wait is that it there? Oh ya, I passed it. (Roman quickly turned around and pulled in to the house) ok here we are! " Hello, I'm Roman,I'm here to pick up a puppy." Roman was so excited yet scared. " ah yes, the very last puppy!" The woman said. When the lady brought the puppy out, Roman knew it was the special one. " oh my goodness, he's perfect!" Roman said. " yes I know, he was always my favorite!" The lady said. "Ok, you don't even want a penny for this precious thing?" Roman was very shocked. " oh no no no, he's yours!" The lady went in side to get his leash. While she was doing that, Roma slipped a 10 dollar bill on the table that was next to him. "Here is his leash!" The lady said while handing him the leash. " thank you very much !" " bye bye now!" Roman left after saying bye, the dog went in the passenger seat besides him. " let's get you to your new home!"