Chapter 3 - Nice

I'm very sorry everyone... This chapter is very short and I haven't update for a while... I feel like I have some standard to uphold, I just... I'm sorry everyone... This chapter just isn't great...

-:-:-:-:-:-

Continuing to converse as if all of this was normal, the two boys had yet to acknowledge my presence. Clearing her throat, Hazel interrupted the two boys. "Amber," turning her direction to me, Hazel spoke sternly. Because of Hazel's usual easy going nature, her tone surprised me. "It seems that these two young men have run into a bit of a um... tribulation. They shouldn't be here too long." Though I still didn't entirely understand the situation, I nodded seriously.

Considering the horde of girls waiting outside and the familiarity the two boys sparked in my mind, I had figured that these two boys must have been some form of celebrities. Pop stars, actors, who knows, but they must be something of the sorts. Because of the current social status of the two boys, I did not find any interest in fraternizing either.

"Miss," called the brunette politely. After turning my attention to him, the brunette continued, "can I have anything to drink?" Shockingly, the brunette was rather polite. Biased as I am, I assumed he would be common perception of a stuck up celebrity - rude, ill mannered, and selfish. This brunette exhibited the complete opposite.

"O-of course," Mind wandering, I answered his question in a mumble of a tone. "I'll get right on that. Is hot chocolate alright? And would you like some too... Niall?" Having to rack my brain for the blond's name, I supplemented it quietly to the end of my question. Hinting that he really was famous, Niall didn't seem surprised by my knowing his name.

"Yeah, that's fine. Thank you." Smiled the brunette as Niall only nodded.

Is it possible that I have miss interpreted these two young men?

Have they chosen a separate career path that my mind can not conjure up at the moment?

How is it that they are so... nice?

As my thoughts roamed and I prepared the two chocolate drinks, I came to the conclusion that my biased perception of the two was unreasonable. Of course, some celebrities have taken a course to demonstrate such ill manners, just look at Miley Cyrus for god's sake. However, these two seem very down to earth, not letting fame get into their heads. Of course these two are famous. I haven't seen many people who get stuck in a coffee shop because they were chased by screaming girls.

"Here you go. if you need anything else, just let me know," after preparing their drinks and bringing the two mugs to their table, I smiled my rehearsed grin. Walking behind the counter, a leaned my elbows up against it and watched the two boys with curiosity. Hazel had disappeared to some unknown area at the moment, but I was to curious about the boys to really notice.

Examining every detail of the boys, I noticed the brown roots hidden by the blond in Niall's hair, his bright blue eyes, and contagious grin. Each time Niall smiled, I did as well. He gives the aura that he is just one of those people; a person who can make anyone smile just by his own.

The brunette was gorgeous as well. With his big brown eyes, perfectly styled hair, and a touch of stubble, the brunette represented a younger version of David Beckham. No wonder these two boys are famous -- they're probably vogue models for goodness sake!

Curiosity getting the best of me, I walked tentatively over to the celebrities. "I'm sorry to bother you, but you two just look very familiar, and it's killing me not knowing where I've seen you two..." this new-found confidence surprised me, considering my average quiet and shy personality.

Chuckling, the brunette began speaking for the two. Catching my interest immediately, the brunette dove into their work and their lives. Within only thirty minutes, I had been sitting in the booth next to Niall, across from the boy who I now knew as Liam, and we were mindlessly chatting. Straying from the topic of their lives as international pop stars, we began talking about much smaller, simpler things. Allowing me to do most of the listening, Niall took over the conversation.