LOVE!~12

Don't forget to Comment and Follow!

Hope you enjoy, just ONE more chapter or TWO!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the support. LOVE you!

Bye....love catfish. 

*********************************************************************************************************

ALEX'S POV

I stood there watching him as he expertly handled himself in the large kitchen, God I missed him for the week. It surprised me how much I yearn for his presence.

Arabel was not lying, he did cook every morning and that was the reason he was never in bed when I woke up. He was the total opposite of what I had imagined or at least what i was told; I knew I was stupid to believe Gormla in the first place.

He belonged in my kitchen I thought as I walked towards him appearing from my hidden spot. timing his departure to coicide with my plans.

He turned to exit the kitchen, after finishing off the meal. I quickly inched toward him, surprise and fear marked his face, Of course he was not expecting me; I scooted nearer, enjoying his sweet breath on my face, ours noses touching together. I kissed him as I held on to him dearly. 

I missed the taste of him, the taste that nurtures me. I trailed kisses down his neck biting, sucking his pale flesh red, he trembled in my arms moaning in pleasure as I massaged his hardness through his clothing, evidence of the effect I have on him.  My head filled with pride at that.

 I took in his smell as we parted for air, dizzy with happiness as I savor the moment.

 I ran my hand through his soft muff, trailing my finger over his oval face running along his jawbone towards his lips, they looked so delicious, cherry red from my last assault. A canon ball of lust spiraled through my body as I took in the image in front of me. God was he sexy.

I dipped my head again pushing for another taste, “Wait” his meek voice begged. Was he afraid of me? Well, he did have reason to hate me; I treated him like a whore.

He bit his lips fidgeting with his hands looking at me through his batted lashes. “I don’t want this.” He continued.

“WHAT?”I shouted, his eyes cringed closed, I instantly regretted my actions, he was expecting some form of physical harm I guess, but I couldn’t hurt him further. I leaned down holding his face as if it was fragile “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scream babe” I reassured him.

 He looked at me suspiciously “What do you want then?”  I pressed. “I will give you anything my love.”

Devin looked at me his piercing blue eyes staring into mine.

 “Are you sure?”  He hesitantly asked, to which I nodded, never faltering the eye contact, as I mesmerize his beauty.  I knew he was my universe, the reason for my existence, why did I not realize this earlier?

 What is done is done, I decided, I will no longer live on the past but try and love him every day, make up for my mistakes , make him fall in love with me. I was not the most romantic man but I will swoon him. The love I felt had me like putty, warm and soft it was so hot that it melted my heart burning me.

“What is it that you want?” I asked again less hostile.

 He blinked, swallowing as he nervously shifted, he licked his lips, I envied is tongue, I wanted to lick his lips. I wanted to take him in MY kitchen, make him MINE, mark him with my seed, and Love him at the moment.