Chapter 7

I woke up with a nasty headache, not sure what had happened to me. I looked around, my vision a little blurry from sleep. As my adjusted I realized what had happened. I let myself get kidnapped. I. Let. Myself. Get. Kidnapped! So easily at that! I swear when I see Quinn I’m going to-“Oh good, sleeping beauty’s awake. That means our plan can be set into motion.” A voice cackled. I turned towards the direction of the voice, my eyes narrowing. “You are dead.” I growled threateningly. “What makes you say that my dear? You’re the one who let herself get kidnapped by outlaws.” Quinn smirked relishing in his accomplishment. “Why?” I asked suddenly, breaking the silence that had come between us. “Revenge.” He uttered simply. “What? I’ve never met you in my life!” I said outraged. “Not directly no, but I’ve seen you.” He said calmly while I flipped out, “So you’re admitting to stalking me? That isn’t weird at all!” He just laughed as I continued to rant on how much I hate creepers. “To tell the truth, I’m not getting the revenge on you, it’s someone who cares deeply about you.” He said stepping closer. My eyes narrowed, “Stay away from my parents or I swear you won’t be able to move for the rest of your life, if you survive that is.” My eyes glinted with seriousness. “I don’t want to harm your parents, it’s someone else entirely.” He said as if I were stupid. “Then who is it?” I asked perplexed. He gave me an odd look, “You know who I’m talking about.” Queue blank stare, “Really, you don’t know who I’m talking about?” head shake, “starts with an R.” He looked irked by my confusion. Good, wait R? Does he mean Robin? “Robin?” I asked voicing my thoughts. “No.” he sighed, close to giving up. I continued to stare blankly, not sure what to say. “Fine, I’ll tell you….I want revenge on Rodney.” He deadpanned. I looked at him for a few seconds before laughing. Why did this idiot think that the best way to get revenge on Rodney was kidnapping me? He might as well have just when up and stabbed him in the chest, it would’ve been easier. “You are truly and idiot and I can’t believe you-“I began only for a shout to disrupt the silent camp. “Fire!”