Domination[Part 1]

Alex

"Do you find out?" 

"Nope." I sloshed my blood whine around, looking around the bustling crowd outside. "Trent?" 

"Nope." He huffed, leaning against the balcony beside me. "I hope it's a hot chick or something." 

"Such a lovely night." We all looked over to a guy, a few feet down from us. He was a old fashion coat tail jacket and slacks, his black hair stuck up in the front, a double stud piercing on his right side of his lip. He smirked down at his drink, Trent leaned his hip against the ledge and gave a smug look. 

"What's up with time travel get up?" 

"Who are you?" 

"Neither are important." The guy stood up slowly, tossing his drink out at the bushes and turned towards us, his eyes suddenly flashing pitch black that it scarcely made me flinch back into Trent who also flinched back. He chuckled, settling his glass down. His eyes flooded back to normal, sending a shiver up my spine.  "Have a good night, boys." He stepped inside, leaving both of us silent. 

"I've never seen a vampire do that with their eyes." I gulped. 

"Nor werewolf." Trent grumbled, exchanging looks.

My heart skipped a beat, glancing back to his glass. "If he's neither--Then he's got to be an..." My voice trailed off, Trent nudging me. 

"A what?" 

"A experiment from Neico." I exhaled. "But why did my brother invite one?" 

"I know your brother invites some interesting people." Trent held his hands up, "But he's too creepy of a person that you're person invited, okay?" 

I turned to him, "You think he wasn't?" 

He slowly nodded, glancing back to the doorway he went inside; no longer seeing him. "Should we warn your brother?" 

I gulped, "Yes."