Hotel Room Service

So I have my ipod on shuffle, and Pitbulls song "Hotel Room Service" came on.  It made me think of this....

Towards the end of November, my youth group went to a conference up in South Dakota.  There was a really cool band that played there, and the drummer was totally wacko!  He had some epic drum solos every now and then.  After an awesome concert, my youth group went back to our hotel for night.  In the morning, we had this amazingggg continental breakfast.  Of course, I'm the Worlds Slowest Eater, so everyone finished ahead of me including my sister, who had the room key.  Once she was done, she went up to the room, leaving me to finish my delicious meal.

Me, being me, forgot which hotel number our room was.  Thankfully, I remembered that my sister had said 2+2=4.  This was our room number: 224.  Walking down the hotel hallway, I spotted the band's drummer.  I kind of flipped out and started to panick because he was totally awesome and walking my way.  For some reason at the time I thought that 2+2= 6, and so I started knocking on door 226.  After a while, I gave up my sense of calm and started loudly banging on the door while shouting my sisters name and making faces into the peep-hole.

By then, the band's drummer was right next to me and could see my plight.  He told me to shout,"Housekeeping!!" really loud and that she would probably open if I did.  So I tried this, and like magic,the door opened!  Before looking up, I just walked in and started to talk to my sister," Why the heck wouldn't you let me-"

And then I was cut off when I looked up and saw an older man standing in his room looking very confused.  Remembering that I was making faces in the peep-hole, and that I was in the wrong room,  I was so embarrassed I quickly ran out of the room without saying anything.  Finally,,, I found the right room :D And got to tell my amazing story about barging in on some random persons hotel room along with talkin to the band's drummer.  Then I listened to some Pitbull :D