Gotta Catch Him! (BoyXBoy) <3__<3 Scene III

Hana: HARDY HARR my chicken nuggets of goodness ;D I”m byaqqqq! Warning this chappie includes delicious shmexy smex, so if you don't like it WHY ARE YOU HERE?! And gtfo -__-

WEELL it's only a wee bit dirty, I don't want too much all once . . . Gotta keept you guessin !

Oh enjoy the song, I thought it kind of matched, it's kind of upbeat yet . . . oh fuqq it, this has nutin to do with this chap, this song is so retarded and catchy i just had too xDD Sorry It's so Short, I tried to hurry up and upload it as soon as I could, I hope it's not crap xD

That boy Thurr Just might be Nikita, He's apparently Tumblr famous or something. . . All i know is that he is dam fine ;) Should we keep him as Nikita? Or should we find someone else?

Scene III.

I've heard a lot of crazy shizz in my life, and I mean a lot of shizz! Linet has fed me many lies over the years. . . “Mother fed you fag juice when you were born.” “Your adopted.” “Your going to grow an apple tree out of your butt.” “Your a hermaphrodite.”

* Sigh * Anyway, I shouldn't have been so shocked. Yeah, this Leatherface dude, totally just asked me to have the dirty tango with him in his smelly car. Nothing out of the dammed ordinary.

I've never been propositioned like this. . . I-I don't know what to sayy!!!

“I'm on my period.”

“...”

Fuck.

I stare out the window and try not to die. It's somewhat difficult. He stares at me like I grew a hand out of my stomach.

“D-”

“Please just, pretend like I didn't say anything.”

“B-”

“Forget it.”

“Y-”

“Hush nigglet, sweet dreams.” I proceed to search through my rainbow checkered backpack with all the loving accessories attached, Annie and April's graffiti, McDonalds pins, and hello kitty stickers...I hope my mom's done banging that bag of bones, so I can go home and tell her to make me a chicken pot pie. I love me some chicken pot pie. It appears my bag of treasures is empty of pop tarts and gum. Dam. How will I LIVE?! I'll STARVE!

“Riley.” WHOA. He just gave my name a blowjob.

“Um. . . Jyess?” Excuse my broken english, my name is still recovering from the delightful cum he just induced. Smiley face. Go about your day. DON'T STARE!

“I said, let's have sex.” I jumped slightly, and ended up meeting his eyes the third time this day. I had to admit they were pretty beautiful. Perfectly gray with bits of pretty yellow around the edges and speckles of cold blue thrown in, if you look close enough. And I was—looking close enough I mean. Very close. I could see the few freckles he had thrown across his delightfully clear and slightly tanned skin, the long blonde tipped eyelashes, the lips, the neck, the---

I'm kissing him. OmyGOD. My lips are like—touching his lips. And it's warm, and weird. His eyes are open, and suddenly he moves.

“I take that, as a yes?”

“That. Was an accident.” I blush harder then a catholic school girl watching lesbian porn for the first time. That means I’m pretty blushy!

He cocks a brow. Then I realize we're not driving anymore and we're parked in front of this nice-looking all American family house. Ehhhhhhhhhhh . . . ? bitch, I don't live herr!