Chapter 8

"So, what now? First day of being together and you can't already stop yourselves from harming one another?!"

Niall can't help but shout when he and Harry entered the new house and saw this scene: Louis on top of Zayn whose laying on the floor. Punching the younger boy massively.

"And you Liam didn't even bother stopping them? What the actual fuck is wrong with all of you?!" 

He tugged on his hair a little too rough, making the others wince knowing that that hurts.

"If you can't be just like before, then act civil atleast! Or evenmore, pretend that the other one doesn't exist!" He sighed before sitting on the couch.

"Can't you try to be calm when you see each other? We're now living together and whether you like it or not, we will always be here and we will always see each other's faces! Please don't burden us by constantly having fights for fucks sake!"

He left the room with all his bags going upstairs living the other four looking down. When Harry realized that Niall's gone, he hurriedly carried his bags too and followed Niall- wanting to get out of that thick atmosphere between the three. 

Zayn sighed before going to the bathroom to clean his swollen face. Louis rolled his eyes before going out leaving Liam alone.

They're all in their little own world when Niall screamed, "The management wants to see us now! Paul is already outside!"

Harry's POV 

We're now waiting outside the conference room. Just like earlier, the atmospehere is sooo awkward. Everything is just the same except Niall isn't here. He told us to go ahead because he still needs to do something and Paul lets him. Though I'm a little bit confused (because Paul isn't usually like that, letting us do whatever we want), my curiousity is still reigning in my head.

What does Niall have to do that is more important than arriving on time at the meeting with Modest?

My thoughts we're disturbed by the secretary's voice, "You can now go inside."

Liam looked at his watch, clearly thinking why Niall still isn't here. He shrugged before saying, "We can't wait. The bosses are already waiting. Let's go inside."

Liam is about to push the door widely when we heared one of the executives say, "We're still not through with our problems with Niall and here comes another one."

"Though I still think, we should give more attention to the Irish lad's concerns, don't you think so too?"

Liam then chose that time to finally push the door open.

"What's with Niall?" Liam said right after we came in.

"What do you mean, 'Niall's problems'?" Louis added.

"What happened to him?" Zayn asked after Louis.

"Please tell us." I plead. I don't know why my voice sounded like I'm pleading, but there's something in their conversation about Niall that really worried me.

They looked at each other before one of them motioned for us to sit.

The first executive (who I think has the highest postion here right now) cleared his throat before talking.

"So now, let's talk about the fight you had just a couple of hours ago and the agreement we had just a couple of hours before you guys-"

"Your not answering our questions." Louis cut him off.

"Whatever we were talking about earlier, it's none of your business." The first executive, who I think, the name is Billy.

"It's our business since who you're talking about earlier is our friend."

"Oh yeah? Are you really sure about what you're saying Mr. Tomlinson?" Billy countered.

We all raised our eyebrows at him.

"Billy, don't you think we should tell them?" Said the second executive.

"No Gabby, we can't." Answered Billy.

"But it might help them convince-"

"Stop. We can't tell them about that. We shouldn't burden them anymore."

"And give Niall the burden of these spoiled brat's problems? We should be fair."

"No. We already told Niall we will never tell enyone. Besides, I think we are not in the position to tell them."

"Hey! Don't talk like we're not right in front of you! It's annoying!" Zayn spat.

"Zayn's right. And I also find it anniying and irritating that you're talking baout that thing in front of them like we hadn't talked about this before." 

Our eyes all turned to the door where Niall is standing.

"Let's talk later Niall. For now take a seat while we're discussing baout your bandmate's misbahaving."

Niall sighed and was about to make a move when Uncle Si suddenly came bursting. Niall managed to get away before his body could collide with Uncle Simon's though he extended his arm so that Uncle Si won't fall.

Louis POV

"Ow!" Some screamed in pain and hissed. Surprisingly, it was Niall.

"Niall! I'm sorry, I didn't saw you! Shit, did I...?" Simon didn't finished his sentence but Niall nodded, meaning he understood what Uncle Si is saying. I saw how the other executives and Paul's face turned into a worried one.

I was confused. And I can see the confusion in my other bandmates face aswell. I mean, why is it that Niall looked really, really, really hurt when he just stopped Uncle Simon from falling? That doesn't hurt that much, in fact, that doesn't hurt at all.

And the faces of other people in this room, so worried.

"I'm sorry Niall! I didn't really mean it." Said Uncle Simon.

"It's okay Uncle Si. I just hope that.. Ugh. Nevermind. Let's just continue whatever we have to continue." He said before sitting down next to Harry.

I wonder what's happening. And I wonder what's that they're keeping from us... Niall has problems. What is it? Why haven't I, we, noticed it earlier? Or we already noticed it but didn't really bothered that much?

"Its almost seems like... He's unhappy." 

I remembered what Liam said before. 

Billy started talking and he already noticed that I wasn't listening. Oh well. I'll just talk to Niall. Though I know he's still a little bit pissed off about me and Harry, I can't help but get worried. But of course, not right now. Not right after this meeting. Not today, not tomorrow. 

I still think that I need to sort out my prolems first especially with Harry. Yes, I still want to make it up to Harry. And if we really want Niall to open up for us, we need to clean up our mess first.

Besides, there's still plenty of time to talk to him... Isn't there?

Third Person's POV 

And with that, Louis, again, made a promise to himself. Never in his mind that he thought how time can be so precious.

------------------------------------

Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors.