// Visitors //

Do you know the most ironic thing about humanity? It's at least 90% of this worlds population seem to believe they're something or somebody. These pretentious, conceited fucks seem to speculate that, "without them, the world would be a deplorable and disastrous place". These ignoramus actually believe they make the world go round. The well-heeled, for example. Those people who denounce that "It's not fair! I'm a lawyer, footballers shouldn't be earning more than me! Without me, people would be losing thousands a day! Prision cells would be filling up twice as fast! more and more criminals would be making attacks on the defenceless innocent! Where's my pay rise!? where's my money!?". I mean, no transgression towards lawyers or anything, you do good jobs, but without you, the world would carry on.

Same goes for celebrities. These "top of the class" assholes think equivalent to the wealthy. They believe, that without their "talents", the world would be a worser place. I mean, "heart-throb" Justin Bieber, ha, well what can I say about him? I'm sure, in his little minnd of narcissism and self-yearning, he thinks he's 'somebody'. Granted, millions and millions of people know who he is. People in places without Internet access, most probably, know who he is too. He's a world-wide phenomenon, you can't deny that. But if Justin Bieber was to abruptly dematerialize, would the world just power out? Would the world just stop spinning? I think not.

Without Justin, and many other celebrities of his kind, the world would carry on. We'd carry on. Sure, people would grief for a while, but we'd carry on. What about when Michael Jackson died? Did the world just stop spinning? Did humanity wipe out? No. We carried on.

And this is my point. All these big headed fucks who seem to believe "the world would stop spinning without me" couldn't be more erroneous. See, if the entire human race, was to be wiped out tonight, not a single human should exist here tomorrow... the world would carry on! The world wouldn't stop. We don't own this world, we're merely visitors. We live. We die. The world will always continue to spin.

And that's the ironic thing about humanity. People seem to think they're worth something, and they're more "important" than others. But you're not. You're just as worthless and un-needed as the rest of us. We're visitors, and nothing more. Think about it.