Down Pour

ITS BEEN SO LONG! SORRY! Its holidays and i went away for a couple weeks :P But im back now :DD haha 

SO here we go  :P :L 

********************** 

CHAPTER 4

A single droplet landed on my cheek, waking me from my sleep. I cracked open my eyes and wondered where the fuck i was. Tilting my head sideways, i saw Tyson sleeping beside me on the grass with one of his hands under his head. Did we seriously fall asleep on someones lawn...? A small smile slipped onto my lips as I shifted my view back up to the sky. Forming black clouds filled the darkening heavens, making my happy mood dissolve. Better get home before mum calls the cops, not that i think she actually cares that i might have been kiddnapped. It would just release her for the pressure of the burdon that i am.

I sighed out loud and shifted position so i leaned on my elbow. I poked Tyson cheek.

"Wakey wakey..." I really didn't want to be stuck in the middle of a pour down. He didn't move at all. "Wake up dick munch." I nudged his shoulder with my hand. He still didn't even stir. "Wake up before i slap you." Tyson is obviously a very deep sleeper.

I threw my leg over his waiste so i was straddling his and let go of his hand. I drew my hand back and was about to slap him when his eyes opened lazily.

"What are you doing?... You know, im pretty sure feeling me up while i'm alseep is illegal." He smirked and rubbed his eyes with his free hand.

I narrowed my eyes at him "For your information, I was trying-" His lips smashed against mine before i could finish that sentence, not that i really cared. I Grabbed the back of his hair with my hand and pulled him closer to me. I could serously get used to doing this.

I  felt hard droplets of rain start to pelt against my back. Fuck. He rolled me onto my back to protect me from the heavy down pour then pulled back and leaned his forehead to mine.

"Come on, better get you home." He stood up off me and reached down to grab my hand.

But i smirked at him and pulled him back ontop of me, crashing my lips back to his. 

"Im sure Sylvia can wait." I murmered against his lips.

30 MINUTES LATER

I shivered uncontrollably as we walked home from the park, Tyson's jacket on my shoulders and his arm the only thing to keep me warm. I miss my car so much! Mum's been buying me alot of stuff lately. It's like she's suddenly rich. i hope she doesn't think that i can be brought back with alot of exspensive gifts. You can't just buy a person. But i take the gifts anyway, don't say thank you and make a point to her that all these things won't change the way i feel about her. Anyway, She said she'd buy me an Aprilia rsv4 for my birthday as long as she doesn't get anymore phone calls from the cops about me. My birthday is next month, and i can't fucing wait! I grinned slightly with chattering teeth.

Tyson's hand slid around my waist inside the jacket and rubbed my side, trying to create some friction. 

"Urgh! I hate the rain!" I rubbed my hands together as the rain pelted down on us. Water drenched my clothes and chilled me to the bone. 

Tyson laughed. "I love the rain. It's peaceful..." He sounded deep in thought.

"Woah man, who knew you could be so deep." I smirked up at him. He just poked his tounge out at me.

"Oh don't be such a baby." I poked his cheek and laughed slightly.

We rounded the corner onto my street and i quickened my pace a bit. I really a hot fucking shower. My large house towered above us and we stood at the front gate.