New Story!!!!

Hey guys, me here again! Wow like long time no see omg coolio bro

Well I'm here to tell you about my new story that I'm currently writing and hope to stick to with writing and hopefully fully finish it. This new story is called Behind The Scenes. It is also and original story with my own characters, not the usual fan fiction you have seen from me so get pumped yo.

It's pretty much about a teen boy named Kodak who is living a kind of depressing life. His mom doesn't want him to make her look bad in any way, whether he's really smart therefore making her look dumb, or if he's a delinquent and makes her look like she's a bad parent who can't control him right. He's also constantly bullied at school by the school's gang, who beat him up left and right and call him all types of horrific things. Though all of this seems to take a turn when some new students arrive at school who eventually become his only friends. Having made some new friends, they slowly bring Kodak out of his quiet and lonely shell and eventually work together with other kids to stop this bullying problem at their school. He also befriends a stray dog if any dog lovers are out there and just want to know.

So yeah you should reallllllllllllllllllyyyyyy go read it!

READ IT PLEASE I'M REALLY PROUD OF IT SO FAR AND I WOULD LIKE SOME FEEDBACK SO I KNOW WHAT I COULD POSSIBLY IMPROVE ON. PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE READ IT.

I'm working hard on this, like I'm actually taking my time to proofread and edit and all that good stuff because I want it to be good for you guys and I want to show you what possible talent I have as a writer. So if you want to read it, which you really should, here's the link to it:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/86903529-behind-the-scenes

So yeah here's the link or you can just go look on my page and you'll find it there as well.

Yeah get dat promo boi

Also I just want to say a big THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! To all the people who have read A Tale of Two Whales, like I had NO IDEA so many people would read it. It all also kind of jumped up on me because I haven't been on here in so long and the last time I checked it only had like 50 reads or something. You guys are amazing and I hope all of you are excited to read my new story because it's my first time actually writing and original story with this much motivation. So yeah thanks again sooooooooooooooo much I love all of you!!!!!!!!!

So yeah that's all I have for now, so have a nice day!

- Shay