Confusing Reactions

POV – Tobi

Warnings: None

-Begin Chapter-

I let out a small sigh as I left my parents' house, my mom finally having had come home today. The doctors said she had just passed out from being dehydrated, but she was good as new now. I sent JJ home to the others while I helped my dad and Manny get mom home.

I know I really didn't need to help but I wanted to. I loved my family with all my heart and they have really been amazing during my time growing up and supportive of everything, even my relationship with the Sidemen.

After JJ told my mom about us and explained everything, I was sure she was gonna hate me, but when she said she would support us, I honestly thought I was going to pass out I was so happy.

When I pulled away from hugging my mom, I noticed that Manny was standing in the doorway, his mouth wide open.

I swear I thought he was gonna hate me, but his reaction kind of surprised me.

Flashback

"Manny?" I called out to him, slightly scared.

"Oh my god." Was all he said before he came into the room, his mouth still wide open.

"Manny?" called my mom, sounding slightly worried as well.

Manny didn't respond, instead he just kept walking towards me. I couldn't read the emotions in his eyes as he came to stand in front of me. The air around us was tense and I prayed that everything was ok.

Then, finally Manny spoke, scaring the shit out of me.

"The fan girls were fucking right."

"What?" I asked confused.

"OH MY GOD! THEY WERE RIGHT!" screamed out Manny, burying his hands in my hair, yanking on it as he walked around the room.

"Wait, what?" I asked, completely confused as his words sunk in.

Manny didn't answer and instead kept walking around, his hands in his hair.

"Manny." Called my mom, trying to get his attention, but had no luck.

Finally, I noticed JJ get up in the corner of my eye. I watched as he marched over to Manny in determined strides, grabbing my brother's hands out of his hair by wrists and then pulling him so he was staring at JJ, eye to eye.

"What the fuck bro?" spat out JJ, frustrated. "What the hell are you talking about? Who was right?"

"The fans!" screamed out Manny frustratedly. "The fucking fans were right. They said that you guys were in a relationship and I didn't believe them and guess what! They were right! Fuck!"

"Oh." Said JJ, releasing Manny's wrists. "That's it?" he said sounding really confused. "You are fucking freaking out because they fans were right that we are all in a relationship?"

"YES!" screamed out Manny, turning to pace around the room. "OH MY GOD! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!"

"What do you mean?" I asked, getting up from my mom's bed and walking over to Manny, grabbing his shoulders. "Manny, why are you freaking out like this?"

He sighed and moved to rest his head on my shoulder, his arms hanging at his sides.

"Manny, what is going on?" I asked concerned. Maybe he had a crush on Simon or something.