Chapter 13

Jeff's P.O.V

I left (Y/N) alone to sleep and starting to head back to the mansion. Once I entered, all of the Pastas was chattering and some were preparing for dinner, nobody was here in the mansion except for Zalgo. This happens usually when there is a new member, so I decide to help out as well, while knowing nothing about the new member. They haven't told me either since we were all very busy. When all was prepared Slendy told Nina to call the new guy down. I was exited to meet him, but I kept it to myself. I watched him as he walked down the stairs with a black and white vest. Blood rush through my brain I instantly got up. He looked at me surprised and smiled.

" Hi Jeff. How is (Y/N)?" Zane said as he smiled and walked down the stairs. I rush to him and aiming my fist to his face but he stopped me with a smile.

" Jeff you know this guy?" Ben asked while pointing at him from the dining table.

" Yeah and we definitely don't have a good one." I glared at Zane trying to calm down.

" Then I would ask you to act friendly since is his first day here, we need to show some hospitality." Slendy said.

" hospitality my ass..... Forget it I lost my appetite, I'm going up!" I said as I looked at Zane and pass him.  I went inside my room and sit there thinking. I was frustrated and decide to open the window. Ahhh!!! This sucks! I need to get some kills! I jumped off the window and started to look for targets.

Zane's P.O.V

" Dude so you know (Y/N)?" Ben asked. I just nodded with a sweet smile. " you don't like her do you? You will get in real trouble if you do..."

" Well I don't need to be careful now since that is why I got in this situation." I said forgetting about what just happened.

" That is true since Jeff is the one who killed you anyway....Hehehe" I looked at Nina shocked.

" How do you know that?"

"Well I was there when Zalgo revived you.... It was fun to see...Hihihi" Nina said and kept giggling. " By the way do you want to go get some kills later on, I think you will be a good partner to be with." She said in a grin and I agreed.

" well then let's start eating then." Slender said as I sit on the chair beside Nina. The dinner was quiet till Ben took the last piece of the cheesecake, that Hoody and Masky was saving to share. it started a big fight where food was been thrown everywhere and weapons had been reveled. I looked at Slender and he just continue eating like this is normal. Then he left after he finished, ignoring the things that happens around him. I looked at Nina while eating she turned around and looked at me.

" You'll get use to it, but this is why we can't have everyone gathering at the same table." Nina said and continue eating her food.

" That's weird since this is kinda fun to watch" I said then let out a quiet chuckle. Nina looked at me in a weird way as look as she was confused.

" Well you are one weird person to want to live with murderers."

" Well I seem to come of weird from the start."

" ...." she just stares at me after that. I finished my dinner and started to head upstairs.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I was at a dark room, a blank, dark room. I saw a person on the further end of the room. I walked closer to it and saw a man with black and white clothing. I looked closer and closer.

" Zane?!....." I said in a quiet voice. He walked towards me into a very dim light and I finally could see his face. I gasped in shock. Then I was teleport to a basement tied down on the chair. I looked at it and recognize it as Zane's. I started to panic and kept on shaking to try to get out of the ropes. I saw Zane walking down the stairs as he had a knife in his hand. I started to cry and scream, He came closer and closer, He first silt down the skin of my neck and putting the knife high targeting one of my legs and every thing went dark.

~~~ End Of Dream~~~

I woke up screaming, and sat up on my bed and put my hand over my head. Seeing outside the window, it was raining. I was going to grab some water but it hit me. Why did I dream about Zane again? It already has been a long time since I see him maybe, I should visit his house and say hello to his parents. After thinking and thinking I was too scared to go down to the kitchen. But then my door bell  rang. I was surprise, who would come here at 3 a.m. I was scared I go down the stairs and went to the kitchen to grab a knife. I opened the door. To see a person with a bloody hood I was really scared but I looked at the person's face to see Jeff. He then fell down on my I let out a little quick when I caught him. I look down at him and see that he was sleeping. I drag him in and lock the door. I tried to put him up to the couch and I did, I changed my blood stained cloths and prepare something to eat for Jeff. I decide to some pasta, since it is the easiest food I could do right now. When I was cutting up some meat, my hand felt it was burned. It was a very nostalgic feeling, I looked at it again and it starts to hurt more and more. I dropped the knife on the floor and started to scream, it woke Jeff up and he came rushing to me. It hurt so bad, I cried, He didn't know what to do so he hugged me tightly against his chest. It lasted a long time once it stops I also stopped crying too. He let me go to see my face and he started to laugh.

"W-why are you l-laughing?" I said trying to catch my breath.

" It just looks so funny, when you have blood on you while you were crying. But you look very cute." Jeff chuckled.

" You're sick.. hehehe" I laughed a little. " my cloths is bloody again because of you"

" well you could wash up first, I will clean it up." Jeff said while standing up.

" No you need to change too, and you're tired, just lay on the couch." I said tugging on his hoodie and said it with the smile.

*A/N: Sorry I didn't update last week....But we reached 500+ Views and I am soooo happy!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! thank you guys sooo much!!!! I love you guys!!!

Sadly I won't update next week but I will be sure to update before or at Halloween......Hehehe!!*