An Abused Child's Diary-7

WARNING:You might like this chapter.It includes fake Christmas

Hepheastus's POV

"Artemis,what is your reason for joining us together in this meeting"Zeus asked "I wanted to discus some matters about a special demigod." "What is the matter with the demigod?" "It's best if I show you,or should I say,read to you"

Percy's Diary-Imagine this in a really childish handwriting-His writings are in between "/"es

/Dear friend

Today in school,we learned about forgiving.I already know all about it.I asked Ms.Nermessi our guest teacher/(Who is Nemesis)/what would happen if I forgot to forgive anyone and she patted my hair and said "Don't worry about it my little Perseus,you shall be the most forgiving hero there is out there,unlike those gods"She tugged at my hair painfully without noticing and flashed out.I asked Mrs.Tarka about it and she said that she had to go.I wondered about it more.What would happen if Athena apolagised to Poseidon for winning Athens,doesn't she know that he threw away the comptition by creating the salt-water spring to help her gift work.If Smelly Gabe gave me back my Panda Pillow Pet.And if Aphrodite gave Hephaestus a make-over and fix his cripples and make him "acseptable"by Hera stands,she does owe him plenty for fixing and making more make-up supplies you know.I wanted to make them apolagise but Mrs.Tarka said they aren't here anymore,but I know that they are,and they are watching many of us children.

Mommy said that Santa Clause gives children gifts on Christmas every year if they are good.But I know that Santa is Hermes's son who not even bothers sending gifts out,he just makes Hepheastus's short children make the presents and he calles them "Santa's Elfs".then he sends them to the "Tride Point" where Lord Chaos's favorite tribe the "Tme Lords", send out the gifts.But now because there is only one of them,Lady Hestia and Lord Hades chose to send out the gifts instead.Lord Hades uses his Helm of Darkness to sneak around from house to house unseen.Sometimes some skelaton children and teenagers would help.You see,almost everyone sees them as bones.But if you truly belive that they had lives and are not just bones,they will look alive.With skin and organs and clothes.Lady Hestia will teleport with fire to houses that have some sort of fire.Some times,nice gods and godesses like Hera,Artemis,Apollo and Ares will help too.

Uh-Oh Smelly Gabe's home.I have to go.....Love always,

Percy