Blood Rose @}-----[Vampire Love] *Part 6*

ShouttOutt Too VampGurl03 Forr Beingg Thee Firstt Too Comment =D

Thisss Goess Outt Too Vampyrexx/ Georgiaa xxx

Lotsss Off Updatingg Will Bee Donee WhennEverr I Cann Telll EveryOnee I'dd Lovee Too Gett Ontoo Thee What'ss Hott Pagee Nott Gannaa Happpenn Butt Heyy EveryyOnee Hass A Dreamm =D

Sooo........

Voteee

Commment

Now! Love Yuss xx

Damien's P.O.V.

The way her hips move when she walks seem so effortless.I love the way she lokks up under her lashes even if she is looking up at Nate. I feel a stab of jealousy glide along through my stomach. The venom inside of me is screaming at me to reach out and claim what should be mine. But I just think don't worry she will come to me but of her own free will.

Indigo's P.O.V

As we first Walked into the cinema I noticed it was empty.

Oh God! This will be fun! ( Note: Sarcasm)

Before I realise what he's doing Fray leans over me so I can feel his warm breath tickling my ear and whispers"You can hide in my shoulder if you want." I shudder lightly but I'm unure if its from delight or shock. I mean I'm here with his brother and he's being lets say a little over friendly.

As I take my seat in the middle of the row , Nate sits to the right of me and Damien to my left, Fray sits directly infront of me glaring up at Damien .....If looks could kill....The others just scattered around us.

I feel Damiens hand touch and slightly rub my upper thigh. I yelp and jump up, everyone turns to look at me.

" I ummm....Yeah......Gottaa.....Ummm....Goo wee. Yeah, I gotta go wee." I say and run out of the cinema screen.

Nate's P.O.V.

"Why did you do that?!"I growled at Damien.

He just ignored me and said " Her skin was so soft, like buttercups."

Then he closed his eyes and sent me images of what happened. I chuckled deep in my throat as I saw the one were she couldn't get away quick enough.

Indigo's P.O.V.

As I walked into the dark blue girls toilets , I realised I didn;t even need a wee and remembered it was just an excuse. I huffed and went to walk out of the toilet but stopped when I saw............................................

ShoutOutt Too Thee Firstt Personn Thatt Commenttsss