Say what?

I awake in a totally awesome room. The walls were red with golden specks, the floor tiled with gorgeous sparkly black tiles with red specks. The cieling was high, I sat in a huge queen sized bed. Black satin sheets surrounded me, the furniture was mohagany and oddly untouched. There was 4 doors, one to which led outside, one to a bathroom, and the one to a balcony. The other two I wasn't so sure. Being my curious self, I climb out of bed and open the other door. I walk into a huge library, shelves and shelves of books in alphabetical order. A smile crosses my face, I love to read. On the far end stood a movable ladder, in the center of the room was a table. I walk over to a shelf, looking through the books, shuddering at twilight. Gross. "nice to see you awake" I jump a foot in the air, slowly turning around. Big shocker. There stood Alex. I blink a couple of times, I wasn't anywhere near dreaming.

"excuse me? what-why-huh?" I stumble for words, confused. "whoa, hold up. Hold up. I met you yesterday" he nods yesterday. "I have a bad feeling about this" I really did get my bad luck yesterday. "I was kidnapped yesterday, how the hell did I end up here?" I narrow my eyes at him. Once again, I was faced with an over attractive guy. Don't get me wrong, he really is attractive. Short black hair, stunning green eyes, fair skin, and 6 feet. I would so be all over him if I wasn't in this situation!. 

"um.....long story" I cross my arms. 

"I got all day." well not in these heels. I reach down and take them off, sighing in relief as I did so. 

"have a seat"

"oh, sure. No problem."

"ale-" and here walks in another gorgeous man. I huff, walking over to the table and taking a seat.

"not now CJ" I cross my arms, waiting. 

"oh..." his eyes drift to me and I got freaked out. He stared at me like I was food. 

"Cj" 

"alright, fine." and with that he turns his back and leaves. I sat there, still freaked by his intense stare. 

"you have so much to explain" I state. He sits across from me, thinking of where to start. 

"don't know where to start"

"I have a suggestion. The beginning." 

"alright. Don't start screaming."

"i'll probably laugh, depending on what it is" he sighs. 

"we're vampires." I stare at him before laughing my butt off. 

"you expect me to believe a mythical creature that lived centuries ago is real? your funny" he stares at me emotionless. "your joking right?"

"im afraid not"

"can I scream for the risk of my life?"

"sure" I let out the loudest scream ever, he still held no emotion. "feel free to run" he sighs, waiting. I stay still, 

"that'd be so stupid and over dramatic. I'm not like a stupid blonde in the movies, who runs and ends up tripping over her high heels and getting caught. I'm not like a brunette neither who makes a run for it and ends up being killed in the process." I state seriously. 

"um....ok"

"anyway, continue."

"let's get some history out of the way"

"I hate history"

"it'll help you in this situation. I suggest you take notes." he pauses. "let's start when you weren't even born"

"oh, god. Kill me, now." 

"As you know, us vampires came from a 'freak' accident. We hunted at night and slept during the day." i raise my hand. "what?"

"I have a question. Why is it even possible?" he shrugs "but you should know..."

"maybe. anyway, 

Over the years that eventually changed until Eris King was born. She was allowed to be in sunlight and not get effected. Back then, we had kings and queens. She was our next queen. She married Alexander-" I let out a small laugh.

"who has that name anymore? oops. Sorry, I guess that's you" he gives me a smug look. "carry on"

"She married Alexander James, their offspring consisted of their genes. Vampires were now allowed to go in sunlight. Times changed as kings and queens went on. The upcoming of my parents, they became king and queen. Their second year of marraige and everyone loved them. They were by far the best rulers of all the vampire nation. My mother she was strong in her own way, she treated everyone equally. That's until she became pregnant, she died giving birth" I let out a gasp. "Because of me, she died. My dad vowed to never find another, of course he broke that vow. He moved on to another woman who was as cruel as the devil. I grew up and watched as she seduced him in everyway that he would do to her every command. When their time finally came, and on my 18th birthday, I was to marry. I married the daughter of another- my father's best friend's daughter. That girl...she was just like my mother. All about happiness and smiles. I loved her. In our marraige, it was the most strongest of all. That is until she fell ill. Her time was short, I was depressed and nothing could cheer me up. I wandered the world alone as the cycle restarted." as with that he stopped. 

"oh....i'm so sorry"

"i'm not finished." I stay silent. "as odd as it may sound, I was searching for something. I had a feeling I would see her again. I didn't know where or when. All I knew was that she'd appear sometime in my life."

"did you find her?" he nods. 

"she's sitting right in front of me"