Katie's fan account

Katie and Angel are sitting in a chair, a little end from the set where they are currently filming a training of the knights. Angel is concentrating on her script while Katie is very busy with something on her phone.
"Shut up, Morgan!" sounds suddenly.
The black haired woman quickly shoves her phone in her pocket and pretends like she's interested in the shootings.
"Hi girls!" says Colin happily when they join their friends.
"Where were you two?" Angel asks suspicious.
"None of your business, Angel!" answers Bradley. He sticks out his tongue, making him look like a petulant child.
"Prat!" says the dark woman with a grin.
"Ha!" mocks Colin which earns him a playful slap against his head.
"Eoin showed us something very interesting this morning." says the blonde actor suddenly, successfully drawing Katie's attention.
"Ooh?" she asks, seeming interested.
"He told us about a super popular Merthur fan account. Rumor has it that the owner is someone from the set." explains Colin. He carefully watches his Irish friend's face.
"Someone from here?" she asks innocently.
"You had it coming." says Angel. "It's your own fault if you ask me." She grins at both men. "Maybe it's Eoin himself."
"No, he would make a Merwain account." laughs Bradley.
"I'm pretty sure he has a Gwapple account already." giggles Angel which makes everyone burst out in laughter.
"Oi!" shouts the man in question while he comes jogging at them. "It's not about me and my apples for a change. Did you tell her yet?" he asks with a suggestive nod of his head.
"We were just about to." Colin answers. All heads suddenly turn towards Katie.
"What?" she asks, acting confused. She already knows where this will lead though.
"It's your account, isn't it, Katie?" It's not really a question, more an observation.
Katie suddenly turns red. "I don't know what you're talking about." she stammers.
"This picture" says Macken while he gives her his phone. "You took it. You showed it to us a few days ago."
"You can't prove anything!" she shouts while jumping out of her chair.
Her phone slides out of her pocket and falls on the ground. Angel picks it up and unlocks it.
"Busted." she says laughing and shows her discovery to the others.
"Join the club!" laughs Eoin while Katie's face turns even redder.
The dark haired man slaps Colin and Bradley on their shoulders and walks away, bursting with laughter. Angel chuckles and shakes her head.
"Your own faults" she mumbles amused.