The makeup artist

*CASSIDY*

I was going to be some boy bands new makeup artist. all I knew was that I was going to live with them for like 6 months and if I do good then they may Accept me for the job. I had just gotten off the plane, and got my bag.

I was supposed to look for this guy named Paul. I was wearing a lightweight hoodie, I also had on some skinny jeans, and some converse. I had my headphones playing anything by headley. I got a peppermint frapichino with no whipped cream from Starbucks.

I had my bags delivered to the house I was staying at in London. I am originally from California, and I love Starbucks. This guy named Paul was supposed to be picking me up so yeah. I saw a sign that said ' Cassidy Meade ' . I walked over to the fairly buff man and he said " welcome I see you are the boys new makeup artist correct? " I just nodded and he led me to a car and said " well I'm Paul, nice to meet you Cassie "

I shook his hand and said " I have a D in my name it's Cassidy " " Oh sorry " he said sheepishly. I just nodded in response as I listened to This is gospel by panic! at the disco. my favorite song by them. I started to tap to the beat and started to mouth the words.

He looked at me weirdly but starts to text someone. my eyes were glued to the window, watching the birds fly by. we came to a stop, and Paul said " were going to pick up the boys okay? "

I just nodded. then five boys came into the limo. they all said hi and I said " hi I'm Cassidy I have a D in my name you can call me Cassidy and only that we are professional not friends. " then a guy with a quiff said " well I'm Liam and these are my band mates Louis, Harry, Niall, and Zayn. " I nodded and then the car came to an abrupt stop and I went tumbling out of my seat blocked out on the floor.