Life ahead

Thanks guys this is the end of the story so I'll see you in my next which I am starting to write so let's see how that goes I'm hoping you guys will like my next story   !!!!

She turned to her side and faced the window, curling up into a ball. She'd never seen him that way, she doubted if anyone had, and he trusted her, practically an acquaintance, enough to let her in. He'd opened himself up to her, showed her exactly who he was with no expectations. It was honestly the most intimate she'd ever felt with someone outside of Alya and Chat Noir.

At the thought of Chat Noir, she frowned. Her kitty visitor was still a problem, and after his intrusion the previous night, she wondered exactly how far he'd go to see her, or if it was simply a passing fancy.

Surely if he wanted to see me again he would have by now, she wondered, glancing at the clock. It was well past nine and the streets of Paris were under his patrol tonight. If he was going to visit her, now would be the time.

She sighed and stared intently out the window at the stars. It wasn't that she wanted to see him, it was just that after Adrien's surprising break from character she could use the consistency of Chat's humor. She hadn't seen him as Ladybug since two days before and, quite honestly, she was missing her friend.

Even as she thought this she mentally smacked herself. Wasn't she just telling herself this morning that he needed to butt out? She couldn't have her personal life and super life converge, ever. Surprisingly though, the thought of telling him to leave now saddened her. Chat was not trying to ruin or life or figure out who Ladybug was. He didn't really know who she was, and it couldn't do any harm to see him once or twice more as Marinette, would it?

Outside Marinette's window, Chat was facing a slight dilemma. Marinette was clearly inside but her room was dark, indicating disinterest in doing or seeing anyone. Not to mention, he was unsure whether or not spending so much time with her as Adrien today would move her closer to discovering his identity.

He missed her, even the two hours they'd been apart seemed like an eternity to him. As Adrien, he was embarrassed and worried about seeing her again, but as Chat he had the confidence to see her without seeming too clingy or stalkerish. He wanted to see her so badly, to talk to her, to hug her again. It was almost like an uncontrollable craving, struggling to break free of him and fly to Marinette where all could be satisfied.

He knew he wanted to be her friend, but he never knew how much he needed to. Her light, her kindness was the best thing he had stumbled on since he met Nino. And God willing, he wasn't ready to let her go any time soon as Adrien or Chat.

God willing, he would never get any peace to sort out his thoughts either.

At that very moment, a large crash resounded through the city. Chat turned his head from the window to watch a bright plume of flame and smoke take the place of the once calm skyline.

Without thinking, he raced towards it, abandoning his post to race across rooftops in an attempt to help. As he leapt, he pulled out his staff and clicked it into communication mode.

Approximately 200 feet away, Marinette was abruptly roused by Tikki.

"Marinette!" the tiny kwami squealed, "Chat's trying to contact you, I think something's happening."

Marinette nodded and stood up, facing the window. For tonight, her personal problems would have to wait. She was needed as Ladybug, a whether or not she was prepared, she had to answer her call. So, gathering herself, she embraced the transformation and hurtled, swinging into the night sky.