Pirating The Princess.

"You're a princess whether you like it or not," called the arrogant prince smirking. I had locked him down in the rotten holding cells myself, I regret not killing him when I saw him. Now I'm wondering why I didn't make him walk the plank into the bloody sea itself.

"When you can prove it let me know, if not SHUT UP!!!" I roared at him, my head was pounding from his whining. 

"I can, just let me go," he snapped back at me. An idea formed in my head as soon as he said it. It was beautiful and would rid me of this nuisance.

"Fine," I said grinning wolfishly, this was going to be extremely fun.

~*~<3~*~<3~*~

"I DIDN'T MEAN THIS!!!!" The brat of a prince screamed. His perfect blonde hair was disheveled, his royal outfit had dried blood on it and it was cut in the worst of ways.

"But you said that you wanted to be, what was it? Oh, 'Just let me go!' " I yelled to the dangling man. He hung by an unreliable rope at the waist which also effectively tied his arms together. I laughed as he struggled at the fraying  ropes, pitiful waste of space on my ship. All that was below him was the angry sea, and some wrecked ships teeming with deadly splintered masts and bloodthirsty creatures of the sea. I smiled my best smile at the now thrashing around the air with fear filling his eyes. I dropped I as I heard the royal cannons and worried captains barely out of earshot.

"Let's the fool go boys!" I yelled at of my crew, they roared in approval as well as shooting a few bullets off which all grazed the rope. A smile played at my lips, Let them be happy! We've been outcast and at sea for months, I thought as I walked toward the rope that held this poor excuse of a man. Slowly I took my sword out of it's battered sheath and aimed for the ragged rope. In one swift motion I cut the rope cleanly, the weight immediately of his body made him fall faster than a pebble. I felt no guilt, no remorse for what I had done. For I had done it many of times before, he like some others fell stunned, not a single scream to be heard. I may be a princess, but I wasn't going to be what they wanted. I was the one and only Pirate Princess. And I will be without mercy and shall be feared.