Chapter 5 bbs!

Sorry about the lack of updates, I've been busy and depressed. But I'm back now! New chapter in return, I'll try to make it longer. I'm listening to my addiction right meow, its Game Over by Falling In Reverse. Life is good.

Deadlox POV

        I'm in Minecraft now!?!?! What happend? It hurts too much to remember. I guess I should start.

I punched down three trees before I heard it. a faint "I love you Ty, come back to me," came from the sky. I felt a kiss upon my cheek. It was Adam. How do I get back???

"ADAM! I'M HERE!! I DIDN'T LEAVE!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?? HELP ME!!!" I screamed at the sky. No reply. What happend? Where am I? Questions flooded my brain. I left? I had to find him. I didnt know how, but I had to. An unfamiliar voice came in, "He's semi-concious. He can hear what we say, but he wont react, or wake up, we've never had a case like this. His head trama is not natural, like someone posed the crash just right. another centimeter to the left would have killed him. No question." The memory came back in chunks, being hit, the text. There was more. I saw something, I dont know what it isnt clear.

I decided to build towards the voices. I got all of the cobblestone, iron, coal, redstone, diamonds, dirt, wood, and snow I could get. I made a crafting table and made blocks out of all my materials. 234 cobblestone, 674 dirt, 4 coal blocks, 7 iron blocks, 2 redstone blocks, 1 diamond block. I picked up my crafting table and built up. The voices were clearer as I pillared. A female voice, Jocelyn, beamed through.

    "Is he alright??" she asked

"Why do you care?" Adam sneered

"He was my boyfriend before you stole him, faggot!"

"Oh well!!! You just about killed him!!!! He probably hates you!"

"It wasnt my fault!!"

"The cop just said that it was definately intentional. I suggest you get out of town."

"Never! If I leave, Ty is coming with me."

"HE DOESNT LOVE YOU!!! LEAVE!!"

She wept and her cries disappeared. She did it. The memory flashed through my brain. She was in the car. My text to her. This is her fault. I pillared faster. My vision started to wave from real to Minecraft. Suddenly, I struck awake. I ran up and hugged Adam, kissing his lips. I missed him so much.