Wanted

Wanted

Prologue

Honestly, if I could say who had a massive impact on my life besides my family and of course, the man who single-handedly destroyed my life it would have to start with the Coopers. Mandy; I had to thank her for of course taking me in even though I was so evasive about who I was. She was all on her own taking care of her five children who helped her on her farm. The youngest Hilary was such a sweetie, she sort of reminded me of myself when I was her age, she is only twelve, yet she had such a vast understanding of everything, I guess it comes with it when you have four older siblings, they start to treat you as if you were their age. Xenia was the next one, she was just a teenager and all these new hormones would’ve been different for her, so of course she was a little moody and felt like no one understood her, being fourteen is a confusing time I guess; but all in all, she was great to have around. Wesley, being the middle child is never fun; especially when you’re only the middle child by a few minutes; his twin Heidi never let him forget it. Both at the ripe age of seventeen they were always bickering, but even though you could see that undeniable connection between the two of them. 

Now Luke, the eldest, he was the one who hit me with his bloody truck and decided to look after me with my broken leg. He was much older than me, at the age of twenty one he basically wormed his way into my life. I didn’t ask him to follow me after we were attacked. I felt so bad, but his family were at least safe, but he had this sudden obsession on following me. He wanted to know why Scotland Yard was after me. It only led him into a spiral of lies on both my account and everyone else’s. I introduced him into the cruel reality in which he discovered he couldn’t trust anyone anymore.

What I did was save my own skin; but by doing that.

I created monsters.