0.1

Chapter 1

All eyes were on me, pale like they have just seen a ghost. It's like when you're late to class and all eyes are on you when you step foot in the room. I started to walk to the aisle of the lunch room. I start hearing chattering, I'm not trying to be conceded but I'm sure it's about me. It's my first day of school and I feel already hated and shitty. I guess people are already in their cliques. It's crazy, what if I don't fit in, I might as well be home- schooled. I turn around seeing eyes on me still. Is it my outfit? Is my hair naughty? To many pimples on my face. Some one needs to give me a sign.

I get my lunch, I start worrying where I'm going to sit, I get my silverware and place it in my tray. Well atleast food here is way much better than the food in London. I guess no one would guess a little British girl would move all the way to Australia. On the other hand the climate here is so much better it England. Here it's sunny and England was always raining or just cloudy.

Everyone started to dial down that staring, I still couldn't find a seat. Where the hell am I suppose to sit at. It's my first day and I don't want to end up eating in the bathroom stalls. That's way to embarrasing. I see and empty table a Couple feet away from me. It's probably some one else's seat but whatever my legs are getting tired of wondering around. I walk over to the table not giving a fuck no more on who was watching me. I plop down in a chair and start picking little pieces of my food.

I'm honestly embarrassed, I'm eating alone at a table, but surrounded of other people at other tables. I feel so lonely right now it's crazy. I hear a couple chatter behind, who can't whisper for their life.

"Ask her don't be a punk." The thick Australian accent of a male starts talking. Ask me what? I'm literally the most irrelevant person ever.

"Calum, just do it she's right behind us." Instead of a male voice it's a femine one. I'm just going to wait to see the results of what they are talking about turns out to be. I hear someone huff as if they were getting prepared to talk. I start smiling for what's ever reason, it's funny that someone is scared to talk to me. I'm one of the most nicest girl that I've met. Probably cause I only had like two friends back where I lived.

"Um excuse me?" Someone taps on my should. I whip my head around facing a beautiful, handsome boy. His eyes were brown, but beautiful. His eyes made him stand out. And his jawline, you could cut paper with it. He was beautiful.

"Uh yea?" I asked smiling. I feel so awkward right now. It's just us facing each other.

"Would you want to sit at our table with me and my friends? We aren't weird we promise." He chuckles. His laugh oh my god. What the hell am I doing. I may be nice but I can't have feelings for some one I just met. I most definitely do not believe in love at first sight, hell no.

"Uh sure, thanks." I smile. There were 6 people at the table, two girls and four boys. One had colourful red hair,  he's the punk rock one I can tell.
I grab my tray and walk to their table. Don't screw this up, don't let them think your weird. Be positive. I sit down in front of the kid which is I'm pretty sure Calum. His friend just said his name and I have three classes with him before lunch.

"How's your first day?" Some girl who was laying her head on a curly head boy shoulder asked.

"Bad. Actually terrible." I hate my self for saying that. What the hell was I saying. They don't care what I have to say, no one does.

"Why?" Red head asked. I don't know if he was actually interested in what I had to say or if he was just being nice. Atleast I was telling the truth.

"Everyone was staring at me, I haven't made one single friend. And I'm already getting talked about. I think." I replied. Their all just staring at me.