My life as Satans Fiance! yeah i said Satan!! 2*

Recap;in front of me was the most delicious man i ever saw! i had to blink a few times. he was tall, dark and handsome, along with eyes so green i could get lost just staring at this, this god! But who is this guy?

"Hello Kaylee, Im Nathan. Your soon to be husband!

wtf? This is Satan, no freaking way! isnt he supposed to be red and like gross looking, evil err whatever? This guy was SMOKIN HOTT!!!

chapter 2

He-hello! i have no idea as to what to even thing to say. He laughs at me, why is this guy laughing?

"Hello Kaylee."haaha

his laugh was deep, like a sound of safety or protection, there was a sexiness about him. he was probably a whole foot taller than my 5 foot 3 and as for my brown locks, he had jet black hair. I could have swore i saw it shine blue.. whatever.

Wow.. so you think that your satan the one i supposed to marry, have their kids or would they be demons too?

"I know im Satan and I can Prove it to you my dear!"

Lets see whatchu got!

Out of nowhere pops my journal!wtf! how did this get here, i soon realized my mouth was open.

That proves nothing dude, you could have the same journal as me.

As soon as the words left my lips, i automatically knew he was the one.He was the most horrid man to ever to be mentioned in anyones conversation, let alone the Bible.Somehow i knew he wasnt like all the stereotypical things that had discribed him. It was like a lightening bolt that hit my heart. why am i feeling like this, all i wanted to do was run far away from all this, but how far could i get? Really, i would say i wouldnt make it to the door.

"i would NEVER hurt you, NEVER!" all ive ever wanted was you... i have watched you grow into the woman you are, as you can tell by your pictures.

He blushed light pink it was adorable.

wait i dont understand, how come your so umm, (i looked at him trying to not sound too much like a loser) angelic? you look nothing like you should and why am i supposed to marry you and do all those things? I NEED ANSWERS BUDDY!!

"You will learn in time but right now you need to sleep." before i knew it i was out like a light!

Nathan(Satan)'s POV.

I found her!! i knew she ran away from her parents, but i had no clue where she was going or how to find her.

Fuck she is gorgeous! Those Blue eyes and rockin curves, made me want to take her here and now!! Soon very soon Kaylee will be mine!!

i watched her sleep for awhile,she is everything i thought she would be. After all it was me who told my worshipers the plan i had, to create a perfect being to create my children and to forever stand by my side.

She was wrong about the journal it is hers, and i get to read it. she has alot to learn about me and i her.

as soon as i layed down in my bed chambers, someone knockes on my door.

What do you want!

"Nothing Sire only to tell you Kaylee's things have arrived and that if your still hungry i shall bring your dinner."

NO! i am not to be disturbed until Kaylee wakes, Goodnight.

"goodnight Sire."

I cannot help but think of this girl, my girl! i created her, she's mine! Fuck!I am posessive of her already, shit! I have waited for her for so long, finally!!

with a smile upon my face i fell fast asleep, dreaming of my fair Kaylee.

***************************************

Yay! i love this story.. lol..

give me some ideas and i will put them in!