58~Psycho

"Please?" Harry said for the fifth time as Dylan paced the landing of his room.

"Harry! You could get hurt!" Dylan protests.

"How so? I'm going to a goddamn police station!"

"I wasn't talking about physical pain, stupid!"

That's made Harry frown. He was right. Seeing Louis locked up would be heart breaking.

"I-I still wanna go," Harry whispered and Dylan groaned.

"Fine! Go get dressed- and don't you fucking dare put on crop top!"

"But-"

"Harry!"

"I hate you."

×+×

Dylan drove to the police station after calling up Officer George to inform them that they were coming and to get Louis ready for their arrival.

Harry couldn't sit still and as soon as Dylan parked the car, Harry was sprinting out the car and into the double doors.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The man at the front desk asks and Harry breaths heavily from the running he had just done to get here. Dylan came running after him and soon they were both breathing heavily at the front desk.

"Um, hello?" The man says again, confused.

"Harry Styles and Dylan Craymon, here to see Louis Tomlinson?" Harry says and the man's face goes pale as he remembers back to when Louis was dragged here. It was terrifying for everyone.

"Uh- r-right this way," the man stutters and directs the two to the double doors that led to the cellars.

"Harry! Dylan! You made it," they hear George say and Harry forces a smile but inside he feels like vomiting because of the anxiety that was running through his veins.

"I've been observing Mr Tomlinson for the past couple days and there is some bad news," George says as they walk down the hallways, iron doors on each side.

"Bad news?" Harry asks as his eyes widen.

"Remember when you said he didn't go to clubs?"

Harry nods timidly.

"Truth is that he did go to clubs. Gay clubs. That man with blue hair came to us early in the morning yesterday to tell us that Mr Tomlinson told him everything that was going on his life due to the drugs that he and many other people have given him. And because of these unknown drugs that Mr Tomlinson has been consuming, he's had a few disorders. As in, he laughs over nothing and he suddenly has a mood change. Late at night, he kicks the walls and punches everything in view. He...he swears very loudly and sings songs. And recently he has been filmed talking to someone who isn't there. Someone who goes by the name 'Kitten' and we are thinking about sending him...sending to um," George gulps as they stand outside a iron door with the number 2553 printed on it in solid black paint. "We're thinking of sending him to a mental asylum."

"A mental asylum?!" Both Harry and Dylan yell and George shushes them.

"He can't be that bad!" Dylan says and George sighs.

"You'll see what I mean when you see him. This way," George directs them to a dark room where a window is on one side. There are already 3 men sitting on a table observing the man who is in the room opposite. The man in the room can't see the window and can only see a mirror.

Harry narrows his eyes and then gasps once he sees who the man actually is.

Louis.

Louis is sitting cross legged on the floor as he giggles quietly. His eyes are constricted and his face is pale as his left eye twitches time to time. He jerks his head as he looks at different parts of the boring cubical room.

"Kitty cat! Kitty cat! Come here Kitty cat!" Louis sings as he gets into the all fours and crawls around the floor.

"Kitten!" He suddenly yells and pounces onto the pillow on the floor, cradling it to his chest as he kisses it and mumbles inaudible words.

Harry's heart skips a beat as he hears the words, "I love you, Kitten. Please come and save me."

He must be imagining things. Harry can't take this anymore and as he looks up from his palms he chokes on his saliva. Louis is suddenly next to the glass, his hands pressed against the cold window which looks like a mirror to him. But he is staring with his monster like eyes. He is staring hard. He is staring at Harry.

But that's impossible! The officers in the room stay quiet as they too are shocked by Louis' sudden movement.

Louis suddenly breaks out a grin as he stares wickedly at Harry and Harry whimpers.

"I can't stay here. Let's go," Harry panics and Dylan starts to hold him back but Harry is already out the door and running to the car.

As soon as Harry gets into the car, he let's let's a single tear slip down his cheek.

Dylan was right. It did hurt. It hurt more than his abusive past that only happened a few weeks ago.

Harry saw a blurry image of Dylan rushing to the car and then getting into the drivers seat.

There was silence as Harry sniffed and wiped away the extra tears that went unnoticed.

"They're bringing him to the mental asylum next week. His condition is getting worse," Dylan says breaking the silence and Harry let's out a shaky breath.

"Help me," Harry sobs as he covers his face with his hands.

"What?" Dylan says confused as he looks over at him.

"Please help me forget about him. It hurts, Dylan. It hurts so much," Harry cries and Dylan sighs and he brings Harry into a much needed hug. Harry cries so much that he makes Dylan's shoulder damp with his salty tears.

"I'll do the best that I can."

♢♢♢

Dylan packed his bags and Harry waited outside, his luggage already in the car.

Dylan then walked out the mansion with two suitcases and a bag slung over his shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss this place," Harry sighed looking up at the many windows and the detailed sculptures that always creeped Harry out.

Dylan hummed in response as he filled the trunk with his luggage. He then got into the car and Harry sat in the passenger seat. They both drove down the quiet street of Blackmore Avenue. The most quiet street in Whitewynne.

*-*-*-*

That was interesting.

2 more chapters left yay!!

I'll write a chapter later on since right now I don't know how to end this story.

I hope you liked it!

I'm sad myself that this is ending.

Well....

Vote. Comment. Share.

Bye pretty oranges