" Facts 10 "

#91: Weakness leads you nowhere but loss. If you're weak, there's no possibility that you'll win, and a 100% possibly defeat - Miyet

#92: There is CALM in the word CALaMity.

#93: LOVE  is a short WORD , but it contains EVERYTHING

#94: People are like DOMINO'S " I FALL FOR YOU , YOU FALL FOR OTHERS "

#95: The SCARS you can't see are the hardest to heal 😢

#96: Real Love is when you have no idea why you look like that person, but you learn to love that person in an unexplainable reason .

#97: Love is pure, love is painful, love is sweet and love is dreadful. True love is overwhelming. Our lives depend on it and it often seems like our planet would stop spinning if love didn't exist. Love is something we strive for and something we mourn the loss of.

#98: Falling in love is much like taking a dose of cocaine, as both experiences affect the brain similarly and trigger a similar sensation of euphoria. found that falling in love produces several euphoria-inducing chemicals that stimulate 12 areas of the brain at the same time.

#99: As the well-known saying goes, opposites attract. And proves that this is partially true. Couples that are either too similar or too different tend not to last very long. Apparently, there always has to be a foundation of similarities, but there also have to be things that the two of you learn from each other.

#100: When you fall for someone you probably won't be able to avoid the flying, dancing and fooling around in your stomach. They're caused by adrenaline, which floods your body during flight-or-fight response situations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~