Prophet

A/N You must listen to the song on the side :)

A small drop of cool, molten gold started appearing on his body. It started in his cheek, spreading outwards like a flame; although this flame didn’t burn. It caressed like the loving hand of a mother, stroking her son to sleep. 

The liquid spread father across his body, filling every gap left with pureness and gold. Suddenly, In as flash, silver droplets from the sky fall, touching his forehead as his eyes waver up to the sky, each one quietly sizzling and dissolving into his skin.

His green eyes took in the cool molten gold flames mixing with the silver droplets, ending up with a beautiful shade of mixed sparkles. He stared at the sky, with his hands behind him, chest expanding and his brain knowing exactly what was happening around him. 

Soon after his body was filled with an uplifting substance, the silver rain subsided soon filling with streaks and patterns of purple. Jumping and springing in every direction, as if it was alive with small creatures imbedded inside each streak.

His body soon lifts from the ground and levitates, just hovering above the ground filled with purple dust. He has waited for this time. He is ready.

“What is your name?” A loud but feminie voice calls, from the purple sky.

“Tom”

“Why are you here?”

“I have waited very long for this day. I am here to seek the prophecy for my people”

“How will I know you are the real one? The one we have waited for? I will out you through a test, and you must succeed in every one of them, or else, you will be forbidden to go back to your place, or come here. I will send you to a place. A land with no living beings. We do not accept liars around here. Do you understand?”

“I do, ma’am but I am not unworthy. I am real. I am the chosen one.”

“We will see! Open the gates!”

All of a sudden, 2 large gates appear, each one rising and falling, as if it wants to decide where to be. It is like they are both disagreeing on who should be larger when there is a click, like a lock is being unlocked. The gates now stand still, both perfectly even, almost in peace. He opens the gate, by touching the keyhole shape with his bare, but golden hands. The metal reacts to this touch and the large gates make a loud rumbling sound, as if all the thunder in the world joins together to form a single monstrous sound.

I get up. My eyes are wide open and my chest is heaving. I don’t understand this, and I am trying to take all of this in. It must be just a dream, right? I mean, it was really magical and unbelievable. Something like that could never happen. The only thing was, that it felt so unbelievably real. As if I was mean to see that. Like it was drawing me closer. I really don’t know what that was, or where in the world that thought came from, but dreams are usually just a reflection of your day or hidden thoughts that you never really notice. It must be all in my head because there is no other suitable explanation. Right?