chapter 11

I opened my eyes to see five smiling boys. It took me a second to realize I had to actually open my eyes; I began to smile as well. "Sleeping beauty awakes," Louis cheered causing all the boys to chuckle.

I sat up in my bed and looked around the room, my eyes landed on the clock. "Noon," I questioned and all the boys nodded. "Damn, I am good," Harry, Liam, and Zayn wolf-whistled while Louis wiggled his finger at me jokingly. I opened my arms and Niall layed in them. 

"I always thought the guy was supposed to hold the girl," Harry joked " watch it, Styles," I warned as Niall held me instead. "Can't we all just cuddle on the bed and do nothing today," I asked. "No can do, we have an interview, and you are coming," Liam said. 

"Do I even have a choice," I asked turning in Niall's grip to face him "nope," Zayn said popping the 'p.' I snuggled into Niall's chest before hearing the boys chuckle "come on mini me, we have an interview to get to," Louis said jumpin ontop of Niall and I. 

Niall and I groaned and Louis got off of us, when he got off Niall and I pulled apart. "Since, I am, the stylish one... I chose your outfit," Zayn said tossing me a jumble of clothes. "Even though my last name is Styles he isnsists he is better," Harry complained. 

"Hush it you two," I said stnaidng up and slipping off my top. "Shield your eyes from my sister," Louis yelled tackling Zayn, Harry, and Liam to the ground. I pulled on the shirt Zayn gave me, it was a white shirt that had Marylin Monroe on it in black shadding.

I proceeded to take off my pajama shorts, revealing my zebra pring thong. I heard a whistle behind me, and blush when I realized Niall had been watching me. I pulled on the plain white skinny jeans and my black flats. "I don't know, Harry, I like this outfit," I stated, and Louis finally let them up.

"Oh, my God! Do your hair straight," Zayn yelled as he pushed me into the bathroom with my straightener. I straightened my hair, and it tied the entire outfit together. "You look perfect," Niall said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Just fucl already," Louis and Harry yelled causing me to blush all sorts of red and pinks. Niall nwrapped from my waist and we walked out to the limo with the rest of the boys. I took up half of one of the seats because I decided I wanted to lay down.

When we finally pulled up to the interview building I groaned. We walked inside and as I was about to make my way to the audiance Harry, Liam and Zayn stopped me "you are doing the interview with us," Liam siad. 

I bet everyone in the audiance heard my heart thumping against my chest. We all sat down on a sofa, well, besides Louis... All of us were seated and Louis sat on my lap, and I shoved him off. Causing him to land on the floor with a groan.

"I can assume you are very close with the boys," the interviewer stated. Louis grinned wide while Niall grabbes a hold of my hand. Not making it too obvious. "Yeah, I am," I said smacking Louis on the back of his head.

"What was that for," he said like Niall did in the beginning of the This Is Us movie when he slapped him in the face. "Do I look like santa to you," I asked, earning a chuckle from the crowd. "Okay, so boys, where did you meet this lovely girl," the woman asked.

"Well," Niall started out, a proud and confident grin across his face "I met her at a concert."

"We all thought she was cool, no matter how baddly Niall acted on instinct," Louis added.

"He decided to bring her on tour with us," Harry started "sp here we are in Australia."

"With an amazing girl," Zayn chimed.

"We are also glad she hasn't been complaining abiut getting a bunch of hate, becuase we love her just like our fans," Liam saod, of course being the mature one of the group.

"-and yeah, that's how it all began," Niall explained. "Saddly they have all grown rather attached to me," I joked, and Niall did a pouty face. I turned his face and kissed him on the cheek "don't worry, I absolutely love you guys."

The interview went on a for a little, I noticed Harry kept glancing toward the crowd. Every time his gaze was on the same girl. She had ginger hair woth black tips, freckles covered her face; no doubt she was Irish. It was a dead give-away with her pale white skin like Niall and I's.

"Well, thank you boys, and the lovely Cat for joining us today. Have a wonderful tour, give it up for One Direction !"

I smiled as Niall and I walked off stage hand-in-hand. I heard a few clicks, and now doubt this would soon be all over magazines. "You did great, Cat," Zayn said "brilliant," Liam chimed. "Liam, small words, please. I am only human, this caused all of us to erupt in laughter.

Harry stormed in the hotel we were at. This was our last night in Australia, and we had to board the plane tomorrow to go to China. "What's wrong, lad," Louis asked. Harry held up a magazine of Andra holding hands amf Kissing James Piccoti from our Science class.

"She cheated, she's cheating" Harry said, his eyes red, and forcing back tears. I walked up to Harry and slowly took the magazine from his hands "Harry," I started setting the magazine on the table.

"I saw you looking at that girl durring the interview, does it really matter what she did," I asked "if you clearly had love at first sight today?" The boys surrounded us "find her," I said and the boys and cheered.

Looks like we're going to find that girl. I knew he was looking at her. "Thanks, Cat," he said and then hugged me. This turning into a group hug. This is why I love the boys. "I love you guys," I said, causing the hug to become much more tighter.