Chapter 2

Niall's P. O. V.   

Oh my goodness. I know Jamie well. She is the type of person who makes a deal of everyone. She's gone a bit too far. Almost the whole school around here, watching. So this Ava likes me. Great. I knew Ava.  And i had a crush on her too, in ninth grade. But she was dating Harry Styles back then. Ava is really pretty. And sweet. I actually don't know what happened between her and Harry but after that she totally changed. Into a school freak i guess. And i don't know why. I wonder how she feels now! Even though she is who she is, i like who she is. I don't think she's all that weird. And she didn't do anything to anyone anyway...

_________________________________  

Ava's P. O. V.   

Oh. My. God. My life is ruined! I start crying. I'm in the "corner". I have this place in the school that no one ever comes to. I called it the "corner". I go there when i don't feel like being around someone. This is different! My phone is broken and everyone in the school knows I like Niall!! Everyone knows i have no chance with him as well! I can't show my face out there anymore. Not even in class. No one would believe me even if i told them that it was lies.  I don't know how people find it. Maybe stupid. People would laugh at me. People might be disgusted with me. Most of all, Niall knows. Harry knows. What's Niall gonna say! He might hate me more! Everyone might hate me more than they already do! Wow why did Jamie had to find me! Why me! Why does Jamie hate me? She says it's because i'm a nerd:( but i can see that's not completely it. Why does she hate me! Why can't she leave me alone!! 

_________________________________  

Niall's P. O. V.   

Should I go talk to her. Where is she. I feel bad for her. She should know that i don't hate her. She's getting bullied or teased every week. She deserves kindness not a broken phone. And i have no idea whether she goes through the same thing at home or not. What if she cuts. Oh my goodness. She's so pretty she can't cut!... I realize Louis was standing next to me the whole time. "Oh...hey...Lou" i say. "Wow that was interesting...so what do you feel about a weird girl liking you, now that you know?" Louis asks half jokingly. "Actually she's pretty. She is a bit weird but i don't see whyy everybody hates her so much" i reply, looking at Louis. "I don't see it either....but you really consider going out with her!?" Lou asks. I don't answer. 

_________________________________  

Jamie's P. O. V.   

There! That's it for today! She so totally deserved it. She's so stupid, frustrating, and boring! And what does she even do, i wonder! "Hey what was that all about?" Claire asks with a doubted and a little bit disgusted look. "What i handled that good. Finally the school knows something about her!" I say. I'm proud of myself. "No", Claire says, "even i love getting in people's ways and bothering them until they can't take it, but you have clearly gone too far. You broke her phone in front of the entire school and blurt out her deepest secret! That's enough, actually!" Claire finishes. She looks frustrated. But why!? "Hey we were in this together since eighth grade! It's why we're best friends!" I say. "this is why you call us best friends? Hurting other people? Wow. Just wow" She snaps and walks away. Ok...? Well i don't need her in my life anyway! But i'm not gonna stop it with Ava just because Claire's not with me... She ruined my life! I need to ruin hers..

_________________________________  

Claire's P. O. V.   

Jamie has become so bossy and irritating! Ugh why was i even friends with that brat! Believe it or not, i do feel a little bad for Ava. I don't care if she's all alone or weird or a dumb school freak (which she is but..) she doesn't deserve to be treated like that. I doubt i should go talk to her. I mean...what if people see me. I don't need to be seen with her but i need her to know. I should email her. Wait does she even have an email?........."Claire!" Jamie calls out. I turn around, putting on the best annoyed expression. She runs up to me. "Why do you hate her Jamie? What did she do to you?" I ask. "She. Ruined. My Entire. 9th grade Year!!!" She says, irritated. "I meant, what did she do?" "Harry Styles..." Jamie says. "What about him? All i know is they dated....and it ended. Badly. I don't know how" i say. "Yes. I...like Harry. A lot. I was so close to asking him out. I didn't see him for one day..and suddenly the next day they were dating. I don't even know how where and when it happened. I was so close to making my wish come true. So close..." She says a bit sadder. Ok.....??? "Oh" i say, "but she didn't know that you wanted-" "i know but still! Because of her i felt bitter for a whole year!" Jamie cut me off. Jamie wanted Harry. Well he's single now. "Well he's single now" i say, hoping for a reply. "I know...but..but he's got a crush" "oh. that...sucks" i say trying to feel sad as well. Now it all made sense! But there's a huge lack of common sense.

_________________________________