"I'm cool..."

Jack sat on the sofa with his favorite book in hand. He'd just started the Harry Potter series and he automatically fell in love with it. Jack smiled sheepishly at Mark as he walked in.

"Hey Mark! How was recording?" Jack asked as he placed a bookmark on the page he last stopped at. Jack closed the book and looked over at Mark, who only shrugged his shoulders and sat down next to Jack.

"Fine I guess, I still don't see how it's emotional. Like, you cried when you played it, but nothing with me," Mark huffed as he leaned back on the sofa. Jack chuckled and opened his book again.

"We're all different Mark. We all expecially when it comes to something-" Jack cut himself off as he brought his hand to his chest, causing him to drop his book. He looked down at his hand with a blank expression.

"Ouch." Jack grabbed a tissue from the coffee table and held it to his hand. Marks eyes widen as he grabbed Jack's hand.

"Oh my god! You're bleedng! You stay right here while I grab the first aid kit! No! Scratch that! I'm calling an ambulance!" Mark practically yelled ad here scrambled through the house. Jack watch Mark, his expression priceless. He huffed and leaned back on the sofa.

"I don't freak out over little things..." Jack chuckled to himself as he pet Chica's soft fur.