chapter 1

(pic over abbie)

I got up and went to the shower, when I went back to my room my cell phone was going off.  I pick it up there was a new text from Addison.

(Addison)

* Gr.9 in a week :D cant Waite. What about you?*

I started to laugh every day for the last 2 weeks she has been taxing me this.

* yep cant Waite :P did you hear that there are going to be new kids?*

I pushed send then, I put some shorts on and a tank top. I grabbed my brush and my cell went off again.

(Addison)

*really! Can’t Waite OMG and if there is hot guys then I get first pick >:p*

I was laughing so hard that I sated to cry, wiping me eyes so I could text her back when the door bell went.  I running down the stairs, I opened the door to fine Addison.me still launghing she came in.

" Are you doing anything to day Abbie?"

"No, I was going to go back to school shopping!"

"Well then I was going to do the same thing, do you want to go to the mall?"

"Okay" I said going in to the kitchen "Addie, do you want something to eat?"

"I'm good you can eat, but be fast I want to go shopping!" she said sitting on the floor.

"Okay, okay god let me eat then we can go."

After eating, doing my hair, and makeup we were out the door.  The mall was in town so it took us 20 minutes to walk there.

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked when we were in the mall.

"I don’t know come on . . .  we can walk and then if we want to go in we will." She said smiling at me