The Meeting.

(Picture above is an actual screen cap from the girl)

9/1/16 LOG:

September 1, 2016, it was Thursday when a certain boy, we'll hide behind the name Sien who is a college student at Mapua, goes online to Omegle. (For those who aren't aware of it, its basically a chatting site where you can meet anybody.) Sien was feeling a bit bored in class, and as he was waiting for the dismissal he opened up his laptop and went to Omegle. He was currently in a computer related class so the professor didn't mind it. He talked to a lot of people (only girls to be honest LOL), and he automatically disconnects when the other person responded with "m".

It was around 3:45 PM, where he met a girl who revealed herself as Anna (a 3rd year college student at UST studying Tourism). This certain girl told him that most of the guys at omegle only wants to flirt. Sien then responded, "*throws away flirty ideas" so the girl wouldn't be turned off. They proceeded to talk about the usual small talk, "Where you from?" "What school?" "What course" "ASL (age sex location)". It was all smooth until Anna asked Sien if he just wants to do Q&As. Sien was more of just go with the flow kinda guy so he did do Q&As with Anna. The questions Anna asked were too shallow, so Sien thought of an idea. He asked her, "Would you mind if we spice up this Q&A?" The girl was a bit unsure at first, but she later on appeared to be open-minded.

At 4:30PM, the class was dismissed and Sien asked Anna if she wants to continue their chat on FB (FaceBook). Anna agrees and immediately adds Sien on FB. During this event, Anna was bored at her home while Sien was still on the way home. The more they chat; the more their interest grew for each other. Sien being unsure if he was actually going to be catfished asked Anna if she can send him a selfie of herself because her FB profile was only a sketch art. When Sien saw the pic he was amazed! Then he sent a selfie of himself, but the thought of the girl was "hmm meh, ok."

While on the way home, Sien was asked by Anna, "Make me fall in love again". Sien being infatuated as he is answered, "Give me your heart and I swear to never let it go".

To be continued.