°1 Yoongi (s)

Y/n POV
You woke up to the blaring noise of your alarm. You mentally groan as you realize it's Monday which means back to school (more like hell) but you remember that you have Mr.Min's or Min yoongi's class today and smile.

He was the most beautiful person you've even seen, all of the girls thought he was too, with his gummy smile, milky white complexion, and silver ashy hair. You get a little excited as you eagerly get dressed, eat some breakfast, and start walking to school.

Once you reach the school gates you notice Mr.Min getting out of his car wearing a nice white collared shirt that compliments his toned arms and chest. You can't help but stare. He looks back and sees you staring, giving you an amused smirk. You get butterflies in your stomach but decide to push it off. "He was just being friendly", you thought.

Mr. Min's class was at the very end of the day (gotta save the best for last). During the whole day you were anxious and you just wanted to go to your last class already. Finally the bell rang indicating that it as time for your last period. You slowly walked into the History room before taking a seat near the back left corner.

Soon, Mr.Min walked in looking very irritated as he tried to calm the class down. During his lecture you notice he kept looking straight at you with his chocolate brown eyes and it felt like he was looking straight into your soul. After the last bell rang everyone stared to shuffle their way towards the door. Except for you. Mr.Min had called you back to talk to you

"Hey y/n, I've noticed you've been a little stressed lately, your grades aren't looking so good", he said with a concerned look in his eyes.

You slowly nodded and averted your eyes away from his so he couldn't see your embarrassment. You had been distracted by him. You couldn't learn the new material because his beautiful face was taunting you every lesson. He slowing pulled your chin up with the tips of his fingers and locked his eyes with yours.

"I could find you some sort of extra credit to help your grades" he said, with a mischievous smirk plastered on his face.

Before you could process anything, his lips were on yours moving in sync. You deepened the kiss by lightly tugging at his silver hair. He licked your bottom lip for permission and when you declined, wanting to be a tease, he squeezed your ass making you gasp, and giving him the opportunity to snake his tongue into your warm cavern. You were overtaken by adrenaline. Your dream was finally coming true!

Yoongi picked you up and placed you on his desk, not breaking the kiss. You started to fumble with the hem of his shirt. He chuckled "Eager aren't we, just wait baby" he said teasingly. You started blushing madly at his comment. He slowly starts to pull off your shirt leaving you in your skirt and bra. He practically rips off your bra and scans your chest with lust.

"You know you've been taunting me all day with that short skirt", he says as he slowly slides his hand up your thigh, making your skirt ride up.

You finally let out a moan you've holding in the whole time.

"Fuck y/n if you do that again I won't be able to control myself".

You were going crazy. You ripped off his shirt to reveal his milky white skin. Your hands started to roam over his chest. You slowly graze your fingers down his abs. You start to palm him through his pants. He lets out a throaty moan making you become more soaked than you already were, if that was even possible.

"Fuck y/n" he says as he bites his lip, almost drawing blood.

He quickly pulled down your skirt, along with your panties. He took off his pants and underwear, his huge length slapping against his abdomen. You widen your eyes at how big he is. He chuckles at your reaction.

"Are you sure", he asks with caring and concerned eyes.

"Yes, please" you say, needing him inside you already.

He rubs his tip against your slit slowly running over your clit, earning another soft moan from you. He slides his length in, waiting for permission to move. You give him a peck on the lips and a small nod to signal him. Once he starts moving you can feel the slight sting. You had had sex before, he was just really big.

Gradually, the pain turned into pleaser and you were overwhelmed by how good it felt.

"Mmm oppa faster" you say, barely getting the words out.

" Shit y/n, keep calling me oppa" he says as he speeds up the pace.

He starts hitting you g-spot with every thrust almost sending you over the edge.

"FUCK IM GONNA CUM OPPAAAAA" you scream, not caring if anyone heard you.

"Cum for me baby" yoongi whispers in your ear, sending you into a state of complete euphoria.

Yoongi cums into you right after and you ride out your highs together. He pulls out and gives you a smirk,

"That was great kitten". You smile at his comment.

He gives you a passionate kiss before you leave.

"Oh and y/n, don't worry about the homework, your extra credit covered it".