Fiolee:sexy little player boy

~FIONNA'S POV~

Today was the first day of my new school. My sister cake thought it would be best to send me to a fancy campus to study, I mean the dorms took up like two thirds of a foot ball field and we could aford it and junk but I don't want to go I want to stay here with cake and fight evil monsters."fionna bunz it's time for you too get to campus im gonna miss you" "Then I won't go" " oh no your going this is important for you and be for you bring up the subjects you will be signed up for ice wepons class,archery,and hand to hand combat like you asked along with the one thing you let me chose singing because everyone will love my angels voice" " thanks cake I better get going I don't want to be late bye" " bye and if you need anything just call me" " I will bye" I was about to leave on my motorcycle but remembered than cake said if I did she would come to campus and take it away FOREVER I wasn't gonna let that happen.so I got in my car aka my nessin 240xs I got for my 18th birthday and drove there.

~|at campus|~

I got to the gates and walked in "wow" this place is huge I knew we are rich but wow.i was walking over the the front desk when BAM "uhhgh watch where your going"a kid with raven hair and fang probibly a vampire ran into me " why don't you blondie" i was gonna talk back when "excuse me are you fionna" a woman most likely the principal asked "yes that's me" "oh great my hounor student is here. Oh and marshal lee..." She said as she turn to the vampire " don't run in the halls" he grabed his stuff off the ground and flowted away."fionna here is you time table and have a good year" "thank you miss..." "Call me ice" "Thank you miss ice" "no problem" she walked off. I looked at my time table my dorm is the the north tower floor C room 23.i made my way to the dorm room '21..22..23 here it is' shit how do I open the door I lied at the emvalop to see if there was a key.'cool a key card' I opened the dorm " wow" the dorm was like a flat a full kitchen,bathroom living room with a flat screen tv and game and movies,and a arcade!?!?!'wow this is going to a be fu good thing the first day is a moving in day' I got to the last room a master room with a king sized bed and a huge walk in closet" omfg..."this was gonna be the best time ever no cake, a amazing falt I mean dorm and best of all my classes where great this is the best school ever.

~|after unpacking|~

I decided to check out my classrooms and see if I can make any friends. I changed into a yellow tee-shirt and jeans and my bunny headband I wore my hair in big loss curls. I went out with my lether side bag and in it my keycard,phone,and retractable sword. I got to my first class ice weaponry it seemed great to battle and junk,next was archery it was far distance good thing. I'm skilled in all kinds of battle ranges,the. Was hand to hand combat it was a huge open space with a matted side and a side with hard wood floor,last was singin class it was a hallow room with a few insterments and chairs lined up 'this place is like a activity center soo cool' I turned to go back when I heared a sweet voice say "hi I'm indigo what's your name?" "Umm...Fionna..."this chick was really pepy"so you taking this class?" "Umm ya I am are you?" "Ya well I jus. Came bye to see mrs.rennel but she's not here so I yo excuse me I must be going now if that is okay with you?" "Ya that's totally Fine with me see you around"I said with a smile and she returned the gesture and left. I began walking again when I remembered I left my backpack in my car. When I got to the parking lot I saw the same guy from earlyer admiring my car I smiled and walked over " so you like it?"he turned around to she who it was " ohh it's you like you want to know your a girl"this made me a like angery" your right I just a girl but a Girl who has the keys to the car" he spun back to me as I held up the keys " t-this is yours?" " yup all mine" he looked looked he didn't belive me so I opened the door got my bag lock the door and walked back"what ever this isn't that cool" he made a descusted face " ohh yeah that's why you were drolling over it a second ago" I smirked and walked away as I left him dumbfounded that a 'LITTLE GIRL' like me said that.

~|MARSHAL'S POV|~

Fuck first she walked into me then she's an hounor student than she has a sexy Car man she thinks she's all that she couldn't do any of the things I can like ice wepons,archery,hand to hand combat,but she maybe a okay singer but nowhere as close to me the vampire king. I wonder what classes she has sewing,cooking,singing,and ballet or somthing like that whatever about a car.'she wouldn't stand a chance in my world she to good a little girl.'