EIGHTEEN

Justin's jaw dropped as he let out a gasp, tugging on Jason's hair as the man thrusted in and out of the smaller man. Jason held the back of Justin's knees, spreading his legs wider as he hips were in between them.

"J-Jason!" Justin's thighs were shaking, this was his first time and he loved the feeling so so much, Justin did not want this to stop but he was soon to reach his climax. Jason grunted against Justin's neck with each slow yet powerful thrust, "I love you" Jason said as he closed his eyes and Justin moaned quietly, knowing Jason's mother and brother were downstairs but they were watching a movie in their home-theater so they probably couldn't hear but he still tried his best to be quiet just in case.

Justin's back arched as Jason pumped his member while thrusting into him at a faster pace "yes, yes, right there" Justin whispered and Jason thrusted faster as Justin moaned "don't stop please" he groaned and he felt Jason's member throb inside of him meaning he was close.

Justin moaned once more as he came thick ropes of white fluids and Jason came inside of his boyfriend as they both sighed in relief. Jason lied down next to Justin and he rested his head on Jason's chest as Jason wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"I love you too" Justin said and Jason looked at him with a smile, Justin closed his eyes as he was completely tired out from their activities

--

"You're glowing" Ethan said as Jason sat down in front of his best friend and took a sip out of his coffee, "that's because I am a man" he said and Ethan rolled his eyes "oh god not again."

"It was my first time having sex with a guy and oh my god it's so much better than with a girl" Jason smiled and Ethan raised a brow "really?" "Yes! No offense but Kylie's always been pretty lose" Ethan snorted at Jason's comment. "And Justin? Holy shit, he was so tight I--" "okay! Okay! Please stop! I get it!" Ethan cut off as Jason smiled.

"How are you and Kit?" "he didn't come today, he's pretty worn out from Drill Down" "really? Justin didn't come too" Jason shrugged. "Looks like it's just us today buddy" Ethan grinned, Jason rolled his eyes but smiled.

"I can't believe graduation is so soon, I haven't even gotten my college letters yet" Ethan crossed his arms, Jason bit his lower lip. "I signed up for the same college as Justin" he said and Ethan raised a brow "does he know?" "Nope, he thinks we're going to break up after graduation which is why he never brings it up but I'm hoping to let him know when I get the letter back" Jason said "what if you don't make it?" Ethan asked and Jason frowned at the thought, "sorry to ruin your plan but it had to be said just in case.. I don't want you to get your hopes up" Ethan said and Jason shrugged "it's okay but I'm going to be honest with you.. I don't even want to go to college, I'm going so that I have an excuse for my parents to follow Justin but even if I don't get accepted I think I'd still follow him" Jason admitted and Ethan bit his lower lip, "I'll miss you" he said and Jason only smiled "I'll miss you too."

--

Jason held a bag of McDonalds and a soda as he stepped on Justin's front porch, ringing the doorbell as he waited for an answer. Justin opened the door and smiled "Jasey!" he wrapped his arms around Jason's neck as he hugged him tightly.

Jason held his boyfriends waist "I bought us lunch" he said as he inhaled Justin's scent. "My parents left for their anniversary trip and won't be back until Wednesday" Justin said and I licked my lips, I couldn't help but squeeze his bum in my hands as Justin blushed.

I stepped in and shut the door, "what were you doing before I got here?" I asked "watching TV but thank you for the food.. I'm starving" Justin said as he grabbed the bag and I nodded as I took off my coat and kicked off my shoes.

I sat with Justin on the couch as we watched TV and ate, his parents were going to be gone and I planned on taking huge advantage of that by coming over a lot and making even more love to my baby.

Justin was sat on my lap with his face buried into my chest, smiling as he closed his eyes. I pulled the blanket over our bodies and watched TV with a sleeping Justin in my arms.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hi hello, thanks so so much for reading. This story is NOT over yet and I've been having thoughts about making a sexual story for you amazing pervs buttt I'm not sure whether I want it to be Zustin or Jastin so make your vote and let me know if it's a good idea or not!

I hope you guys have an amazing weekend!