Speak of Saving Me (BoyxBoy)

Hunter POV-

" Why are you so fucking useless!"

" I'm sorry!" I whimpered, covering my face with my arms as my Callan landed another kick to my ribs.

" Your own fucking parents didnt give a worthless shit about you!"

More tears came out of my eyes, because I knew that his murderous words were true. He kept kicking me, as if I was a soccer ball that just wouldn't move.

" Callan, come have dinner with me, baby?" Callan, my foster dads slut called from the doorway, a beer in her hand and a smirk on her fake ass face.

Callan struck me hard in the face before spitting on me.

" Callllaaan," The whore called again, throwing her head back, clearly annoyed.

" Coming baby." He promised, stepping away from me and joining her by the door. I saw his hand creep under her skirt, and that's when I got up and ran to the basement. Locking the door behind me, I collapsed pathetically on my bed and let myself cry. Why was I such a fuck up? I couldn't do a fucking thing right. I just wanted to fucking burn.

What was the point of being alive again? Oh, yeah. I almost forgot that everything that happened to me was my fault. Death would be to easy an escape.

My parents should have just killed me.

[Onyx]

~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe I was finally out if Juvenile Hall.

It took forever, with long working hours and crappy meals that looked like elephant puke.

But man, the first breath of air was like drinking a pint of water after swallowing the desert.

Even with the tiny, barred outdoor courtyard, it didn't smell like air. It smelled like smoke and sweat and fat guys. Not the best smell every day for four months.

" Onyx! Sweetie, oh baby I missed you!" My mother called, jumping out of her car and running - as fast as she could in six inch heels - towards me. Flinging her arms around my neck, I reluctantly hugged her back. Its not like I didn't miss her, but I was really expecting a heavy punishment. " Oh honey, look at your hair!" She cried, pulling in the long black strands. I shrugged, I actually liked it.

"Come on, lets get you home, there's food and you're aunt Greta is over with your father."

I groaned. I dreaded seeing my father, I knew I was in trouble.

"Do you know how embarrassing it was? The ministers son, in jail!"

I groaned, running a hand through my hair. "Technically it wasn't jail, I'm just seventeen."

My father sent me a pointed glare.

"What you did, you should be in jail."

"James-" My mother interjected, placing her hand on his arm.

"No!" He shouted, standing up and abruptly leaving the room. I swallowed, and cast my eyes on my mother. Her eyes were clouded over with tears. She looked at me, and gave me a soft smile, a tear fell when she did so. Guilt washed over me, like a blanket. I stood up, muttering that I wasn't hungry and trudging to my bedroom. I felt like shit.

It was my fault, if I had just stayed away...

I shut my eyes, collapsing onto my bed and dragging my pillow over my head. I fell asleep like that, begging for a fresh start.

Kaiden POV-

"Wake up you pathetic little shit." A harsh voice woke me up. My eyes snapped open, to my horror Callum was standing over my bed. "I said get up!" He shouted, before his hand contacted my face. I whimpered, and sat up. "We're going over for dinner tonight, at my friends. Get the hell ready, we leave in two hours you pathetic whore." He gripped my hair, slamming my head into the backboard. I groaned, and when he left my room a tear slipped out. I hated going to his friends houses. They were all rude and loud. I just usually end up sitting there while they intoxicate themselves.

I got up from my bed, shaking because of the cold. Padding my way to the bathroom, I quickly grabbed my towel and started the hot water. I slowly peeled off my shirt and basketball shorts, to reveal my purple/black/blue/pale skin. Yeah, the purple, black, and blue were bruises. My real skin is pale as shit. I rubbed my chest, where you could see two deep scars running to my heart. I still remember the scalpel being slammed into my skin, and agonizingly ripped through my chest.

Before I made myself sick, I got in the shower. I cleaned my hair and body, before climbing out again. My purple/red hair was down a little past my chin, with heavy bangs over my eyes. I blew it out, and straightened it carefully. Once that was done, I did my usual thick black eyeliner. To my shame, I had to use foundation. Only to cover the bruises though. I applied it on my cheeks, eyebrow, and forehead. I put in all of my piercings, including my septum, spiderbites, and eyebrow stud. It was my favourite, the top one looked like a black thorn. I went over what to wear, and decided on my striped black and white long sleeve, dark green skinny jeans (of course with my white studded belt), plain black converse, and black bring me the horizon hoodie. It was my favourite.

"Kaiden!" Callum cried, making me jump. I jetted my ass downstairs, and into his car. I slammed the door, and blasted my music. It was my way of protecting myself.