Trickster

I woke up with my h/c in my face I removed them then I heard the alarm go off I hit crashed and broke it
Y/n"oh well I guess I will need to buy a new one for the 200th time"
You yawned and crawled out of bed as you head downstairs to eat breakfast. Now you seem normal WRONG! You have powers and your really powerful and beautiful that can end someone's life with your look. The issue was that you don't know your parents and held no emotions except for 2.
Y/N"I'm bored"
While y/n was thinking she thought about school she thought of tricking more people so she did she transformed into child form and held a cute teddy bear next to her but this was a special teddy bear this teddy bear transforms into a demon.
Y/N"now what school should be the lucky winner"
As you looked for a school on the internet you noticed these kids '6 popular boys huh' you laughed at the thought tricking them and making them loose popularity. The next thing you did was go to the school in your child form with your teddy bear but you thought of acting like a teenager or a demon or a child
Y/N"maybe I should just be a teenager but hide my looks and then trick the people that I'm then a kid then a demon"
Your eyes sparkled in the sun but the thing is you don't have a lot of emotion only humor and surprised and the other emotion are not with you don't love you don't have angry nor mad you have these two
Y/N "well I guess it's time to trick people and those popular kids"
You then hugged your teddy bear tightly then headed back home.
'Tomorrow is the day I transfer to the school'
You then went around tricking kids and adults while the sun was setting
(Hey guys I writing a new book but if I get views on the other one I will of course write it still if I get like 2 followers or like 3 views and 2 likes then I'll continue both strokes longer than it was before I'm just lazy to write long but I can it's up to you guys )