...War?

Sonata’s POV

                Sparks burst under my skin as his thumb brushes away the tear. We have to figure out a way together. A feeling inside me just knows I won’t be able to live without him.  

                “Yeah, maybe,” I say, not really believing it. He sees the doubt in my eyes.

                “I'm going to bring you to my house right now. Once my father sees how happy we are together, they’ll just have to let us me together!” he shouts, I see him shaking and I know he’s close to changing. I set my hand on his arm, it only calms him slightly. He pulls away from me, shuts off the car and gets out. I follow his actions and run over to him, he’s shaking even more violently. I don’t know what else to do, I go on my tippy toes and kiss him. He stops shaking almost the same instant my lips brush his, he kisses me hungrily. I find myself kissing back as passionately. He leaves my mouth and kisses down my neck, I'm in pure bliss until I feel a pain in my neck. I feel his teeth sink into my neck, and I surprisingly don’t stop him. He pulls out and licks the new wound, my wolf powers heals it slightly, making it stop bleeding by the time he is back up and looking me in the eyes. I put my hands in his hair and pull his face to mine. I kiss him and I taste my blood on his lips, somehow it turns me on. His arms wrap around me and I push myself onto him. His hand roams my body, feeling my breasts and butt. I know we both want mpre, just not right now. I pull away and instead of anger, which I thought he would be, I saw happiness.

                “your not mad?” I look at him confused. He gives me the same expression.

                “Why would I be mad?”

                “Because I pulled away?” I say. Smiles and it warms my heart.

                “I don’t expect us to have sex! I'm so happy because you accepted me being your mate. You didn’t freak out when I bit you, you kissed me. How could I not be happy?” I look at him in shock. My hand flies up to my neck and I feel his mark on me. I gasp and he kisses my lips slightly.

                “Thank you,” he says and pulls away, leaving his hands on his sides. I immediately feel the emptiness. He takes my hand, “now, are you ready to go?” he saks

                “go where?” I ask

                “to my pack house?” he asks in the same questioning voice. I look down, my outfit all disheveled and barley any make up.

                “Then we better stop at my house. No way am I going to meet your parents looking like this. Expecially  if we have to try and win them over, to make an agreement.” I say. He nods and we get into his car and he drives me back to Johns where I tell him goodbye and drive home with Kyle close behind. I get to my house and we both walk in, I tell him to wait in the living room while I change.

                I wear a dark blue sundress that goes to my mid-thigh, with a pair of blue flats. I walk downstairs to see my father’s angry face. His eyes scan my whole body; he sees the mark and walks up to me, jerking my head back and pushing the hair back. He looks me in the eye with pure rage.

                “I had a feeling you found you mate, but you didn’t tell me it was this mutt!” he jerks his thumb back to Kyle who is holding his face, my dad punched him. “I can’t believe you let him mark you! He did it without even meeting me first! How rude! Not that I would have let him knowing he’s a shadow,” he says that last word with disgust.

                “dad, please! He’s my mate! I didn’t ask for him to be in the shadow pack, it just happened. You know I cant live without him!” I shout back, the wolf inside me is outraged that he insulted my mate.

                “Don’t you dare talk to me like that!” he says back to me, “I forbid you to be with him, if you walk out of that door with him, you can not come back!” he says and suddenly I'm crying. I take a step back and look between Kyle and my dad. They both look at me expectantly. I plead with my dad.

                “Please, dad. Please, just give me some time to figure this out. I'm begging you!” I say to him, his eyes are watering. I know, no, I hope he will.

                “Okay, ill give you 30 days. If you don’t dump him by then, you are banished from this pack,” he says and I throw my arms around him.

                “Thank you dad, I promise you wont regret this,” I say into his ear. I pull back and go to Kyle, I am careful not to touch him in order to not infuriate my father.

                We get out to his car and drive for a while in silence. Finally, I ask “What are we going to do?”

                “I don’t know. Hopefully my dad will know something to do,” we pull to the pack house, a huge mansion like most are, and get out. He takes my hand as we walk to the door. We walk in and suddenly all eyes are on me. The girls, envious I won the heart of their Alpha, Boys, envious as they look at my sculpted body, licking their lips. Suddenly a man that has the same eyes as Kyle walks up to us, he gives me a delacit smile then looks at Kyle.

                “Why did you bring her here?” he asks, then looks at my neck and gasps. “son, you have just started a war,”

****************************************************************************************

COMMENT! VOTE!

What do you think will happen next? Will they be able to be together? Oh no! :)