C'mon C'mon

Cherri:

Oh my god, I get to meet the 5 lads known as One Diredction. I have been waiting a long time for this moment. These lads changed my whole life. Litteraly. My past was a depressing time,  I learned to get over it.

You know what they say, stop acting like life is a rehearsal, live your life like its your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not garunteed. Thats what gets me through the day.

Anyway, there is one special lad that touched my heart and made it melt. Zayn Jawwad Malik. Ever since I was little, I sang with passion....In the shower. I never sung to anyone. Though after hearing Zayn sing, It stopped my fear of stage fright and began to sing to everyone.

The shower, car, grocery store, on my way to pick a movie, youtube videos etc. He made me realize who I truly am. Going to this Meet and Greet would give me a chance to Thank Him. Not fangirl. But really thank him for things he didnt realize he helped me with. I snap back into reality as more screamily fills up the used to be empty parking Lot.

I sprint out of the car and Yell for Zoey. "Leggo, we do not want any 'Aliens' killing her for trying to meet *bleh*." I laugh at the idea of Jet comparing the mob of girls to Aliens. We catch up with Zoey, hearing faint murmuring about our outfits. "Whaddup bitchezz? You jelly of our outfits?" Jet blurts out motioning to her outfit smirking.

I grin seeing their shocked expressions that made my day even better. "Cherri, Jet, Come on I saved our spots in line" I look over to see Zoey signaling us to come here, only 6 people away from meeting One Direction.

Nerves are starting to plop into my belly, becoming more anxious. A I'm strutting towards her, my hands become clammy and sweaty. I rub them on my jeans, hoping that will help. I can see myself walking up to Zayn to shake hi had, and he pulls away in disgust. I shudder at the feeling, getting more nervous. If thats possible.

"Where is Jet?" Zoey implies, looking behind me. I mirror her moves and see that Jet isn't behind me. "She was with me a couple minutes ago" I whisper getting a gut feeling that she was up to something no good.

"Stay here dont move. I am going to go see what mishap sheis about to cause-" "or caused" I mumble under my breath. "What?". "Nothing" I reply. "Go find her I'll stay here". I glance at the line feeling the intensity in the air. "Okay, stay" She walks off towards the mob dissapearing into the hundreds of bodies.

"Woof" I bark and wait for them to return. It's been 20 minutes and I'm one person away from the room guarded by a bodyguard, that reveals the lads. Where are they? I cant go up to the boys alone or I will faint, or worse....Fangirl. 

That would be great Cherri. Go and make a fool out of yourself. A chuckle comes out of my mouth at the voice in my head. "We are here" I snap my head towards the voice of Zoey. I laugh at the scene right infront of me. I grab my stomach tears brimming my eyes, as I scanned Jets red tomatoed face. "Can you stop laughing, this isn't funny" Jet complains, eyeing me up and down. I nod saying, "Your right, this isn't funny. This is hilarious". 

Jet smacks me on my arm, I fake the hurt "Ow". She kept glaring at me, "Wait, why is she holding your ear any way?" I question. "She was pulling on one of the Directioners hair, for calling her out of style and a slut" Zoey tells me, slapping Jet on the side of her head.

Jet pouts, wincing in pain. "Next", we look up to see, the same bulged guy guarding the door , motioning to us to hurry up. "Cherri , MIRROR now" Zoey hollers, fidgeting with her hair, and outfit.

"No, you look perfect, now lets get a move on", I say in a girly way pushing her forward. We walk through the doors, my breath hitches as I see them goofing around. "Hi" my raspy voice comes out, shyly.

"Hello Love" Lou greets me, shaking my hand and kissing the top of it. I blush, feeling my cheeks heat up. He then pulls me in for a hug and gives a grin. I slap his booty and chucle saying "I touched the butt!!".

He winks, laughing. I go up o Harry and he gives me one of those cheeky grins, making my heart jump and down, doing jumping jacks. He hugs me as well. As, I make my way towards Niall and Liams, I see Zayn staring at me. I look away, not knowing what just happened.

Liam and Niall took pictures with me, while holding me flat on my back. Any girl would die, to be held like that. you can scratch that off your bucklist. I smile at the feeling of accomplishing something everyone else is wanting.

Finally, I meet Zayns gaze and beam. He smiles back at me, "Hi Love" his voice boomsout. Danggggg, his voice iss deeply sexyy. I utter out a hello, still not believing this was happening. I glance down at my converse, proud that theyre not dirty.

I feel 2 fingers push my chin up. My eyes meet his chocolate hazelish brown eyes, falling into a trance. I guess it's true what they say. He really is beautiful.

"You have beautiful eyes" Zayn whispers. I look around to see who he was talking to. "I'm talking to you" I look back at him seeing him smiling at my confusion. "Thank You" I reply, unsurely. 

"Dont doubt it, its the truth". I say nothing but. look pleased.  "Ok, times up.Come on girls", the same man calls out. Sadness weeps over me as I see that I wont see him again. 

I hold out my hand "Alright, I guess this is goodbye" I sadly say. He grabs my hand and pulls me into a hug instead. I embrace him for the last time, before pulling back. We smiled, then I headed towards the exit door.

"Wait, you forgot your picture". "Thank You, And also I wanted to thank you for everything. You dont know how much you helped me. Maybe youll never know." I reply gloomily smiling at Zayn one last time, before exiting out. A ray of sunshine hitting me in the face, almost blinding me.

"What do you mean?" He yells out. I ignore the question not wanting to remind myself. I ran to catch up the girls, pushing my hurt feelings to the back off my mind. Focusing on my Friends.

"Harry was so sweet" Zoey yells out the second we walk out, hopping through the crowds. "Girl please. He was anything but sweet. I saw the way he was looking at you" Jet scoffs, rolling her eyes. I laugh at them. Genuinly Happy.

Harry is a total flirt, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was flirting with her. "Oh, come on Zoey stop blushing" I say, giggling. Ewww. I just giggled. That is a one time thing. "So, what did your picture say?

A/N

Hey guys. 

What did yall think?

Im glad you guys gave this book a chance. I really appreciate it. I hope that this book was what you all were hoping it to be, And i am making this book based off reality.

The characters are based off of my bestfriends. Cherri is based off of me. Zoey is based off of my bestfriend Bo. and Jet is based off my sarcastic natured best friend Kylee. 

Dont forget to vote and Comment.

NEXT UPDATE: FRIDAY