WHAT?!?!

Jay's POV:

Where is she! Juls had been gone for almost two hours now. She's never gone that long. I was pacing the tree line waiting for her to come out.

I was getting more worried by the second. Tyler would never hurt her, right? If he did I would personally kill him myself. His pack has already caused her enough pain. They're lucky we didn't start a war with them after what Luke did.

I had just turned around to start another cylce of anxious pacing when I heard someone walking in the forest about half a mile from where I was. That HAD to be Juls! I ran towards the sound my heart pounding, what if she was hurt? When I was about half way there I could smell her and knew for sure it was my Juls, but I still had a bad feeling in my gut.

When I was almost there she walked out of the forest in her wolf form. She was a chocolate brown mid-sized wolf. Gosh, even in wolf form she was beautiful. It amazed me that even after she had found her mate I was still head over heels in love with her.

"Juls there you are! Where have you been your never gone that long?" I yelled as the relief finally washed through me. She looked over her shoullder at me but quickly looked away and changed. Something was wrong, this I had no doubts about. I was getting ready to ask if she was okey when she turned around. "You-," when I caught full sight of her face if felt like my blood went ice cold and stomach dropped. I was frozen. Her left eye was bruising and swollen, and I swore it looked like there was a hand print on her face.

"That must mean it's bruising, huh?" she asked.

I was starting to shake, "What did he do to you?!"

"Jay calm down. I'll explain everything just help me to my room, please." It was then that I realized she was trying to keep her weight off of one of her legs. I automatically put my arm around her and carried all her weight, I didn't want her to feel anymore pain then she was already feeling. Our progress was slow, but I didn't care I just wanted he to feel better. When we got to the kitchen I stopped her to grab a bag of frozen peas to help with the swelling of her eyes. I went back to her and started helping her to the stairs. At the bottom we both stopped as we realized she wouldn't be able to make it up there even with me holding her weight. So, I swept her into my arms and carried her up to her room before she could complain. I set her lightly on her bed and placed the peas on her eye.

"Now tell me what happend." I demanded. I had to know what this prick had done. How he had the nerve to hurt her I had no idea. When your mated you feel everything your mate does. But then again, Juls never fully said they had completed the mating process. This brought a small amount of happiness to my thoughts to know I hadn't completely lost her yet, but that quickly vanished when she started telling me everything he had done to her. That a**hole, hadn't just slapped her, which pissed me off enough, but he punched her then threw her to the ground.

I was shaking I was so fuckin pissed. "He threw you to the ground," I whispered, on the verge of losing control. Juls brought her hand to my cheek and her touch instantly calmed me, "Jay look at me." I slowly raised my eyes to meet her beautiful blue eyes, knowing she was going to see the tears I was trying to fight.

"I'm fine, ok? I've just got a few scratches, you don't need to worry," she whispered. I knew she was just trying to calm my nerves, but I still saw the pain hinden in her eyes. I was getting restless and stood up to pace trying to reign in my wolf before he took over and found Ty.

"I should of been there, I should of protected you." This was all my fault, everything. If I hadn't of hugged her he never would of gotten mad, but she was crying and I couldn't just walk away. I can't stand to see Juls in pain.

Out of the corner of my eye I say Juls get up and limp over to me, making my wolf growl again. "Jay don't blame yourself, please."

"He hit you because you smelt like me Juls, that makes this my fault." I brushed the hair that had fallen in front of her face back, wanting to look her in the eyes. When my finger brushed he face my arm exploded in tingles. How was that possible, she had already found her mate? I could feel my body being pulled in by hers. I leaned in and saw her lean in as well. As soon as my lips met hers my world exploded, everything was heightened. I remebered all those times we made out, it never felt like this. This is how its suppose to feel with mates, and I wasn't her mate so what the hell was going on?

I started to walk her back to the bed and we fell down together. I pressed my self against her wanting to be closer. I pulled back slightly giving her the chance to stop but she just whispered, "Don't stop Jay." And that was all it took for me to give in to the sparks that were radiating around us. I smashed my lips to hers and felt the control that I've been fighting for since Ty slip away.

"Jay we need to slow down."

I pulled back right away, knowing that I was an idiot for just doing that, hadn't she been put through enought I did not need to complicate things further.

"O God, Juls I'm sorry I don't know what got into me-" but I was cute off by her lips meeting mine.

"Jay stop apologizing! That was amazing, you have nothing to apologize for, I'm just not ready to go all the way and I knew if I didn't stop we would of."

Does that mean that she had felt the tingles to?

"Did you feel it...?"

"Yeah I did."

"How is that possible you have a mate. Is it possible to have two mates?"

"I have no idea," she murmured deep in thought.

____________

Well you guys know what happens after that I just wanted to write his reaction to Ty.

It is not edited at all just wanted to get it up. Sorry for the wait.

PLEASE comment and tell me what you think!!! PLEASE!!!