•Extra•

Dedicated to all the people wanting another part and because I like this ❤️

~.~

"You had a good night, little brother?" Louis squint his eyes at the blonde, waiting for an answer. "Are you crazy? My daughter probably heard you last night"

"I'm sorry, Lou" Niall had the enough decency of blushing. "But zayn, he just" he shake his head, mentally scolding his husband for being so sexy.

"Good morning" a very bright zayn said with a huge smile on his face, he pressed a quick kiss to the blonde's cheek. "Louis, do you mind if I cook breakfast for everyone?" The darker haired man asked kindly.

Louis dumbly nodded, he has never seen zayn so so.... nice?

"Zayn makes the best scramble eggs" Niall praise his husband immediately. Zayn was the perfect husband. Everyone thinks that zayn is the lucky one but no, he's the one lucky to have someone as amazing as his husband.

"You're in a good mood, I see" Louis smirked knowingly at his brother in law.

"Why wouldn't I be in a good mood?" Zayn opened the fridge and took out all the ingredients for a good breakfast. "Louis, do you have bread?"

"I'm sorry, zayn but no. We haven't go grocery shopping yet" Louis blushed, looking down at his feet.

"It's okay, I can go to the grocery store and bring some stuff meanwhile. What else do you need around?" Zayn kindly asked. "You can make a list while I go upstairs and change into decent clothes" he chuckles and Louis couldn't believe it.

Louis only limited to nod.

Niall stood there smiling wide at Louis, he was taking zayns behavior like it was something so normal between them and maybe it was? Why he and Liam are not like that after having sex?

Louis saw how zayn slapped nialls ass on his way to the stairs, the blonde let out a cute squeal in surprise. He was turning into Mia, his daughter. What was happening to him? Since when he's interested in his brother's relationship?

"Louis, hello. Are you even listening to me?" Niall wave his hand in front of Louis but no, nothing was working.

"Good morning" Liam smiled brightly at them.

"Something happened to your husband" was the only thing the blonde mentioned before he was climbing the stairs.

"Louis?" Liam asked with a small frown on his face.

"Liam, are you completely satisfied with me?"

Liam definitely wasn't expecting that from his husband.

.

"Zayn, no!" Mia was hearing some giggles and whispers coming from the guest room.

"What? I'm just touching what is mine"

Zayn Malik was such a gentleman🙄.

"Zayn, stop this instant. Last night was enough show for the people living in this house"

Mia didn't want to hear anything else.

Meanwhile inside the guest room, zayn was pressing multiple kisses on the blonde's pale neck. "C'mon you know you liked it. You were screaming my name like a little whore"