Disclaimer and Credits

Copyright © 2016 by Autumn_FireHeart

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, DM to the author Autumn_FireHeart.

Published Date: 9th October 2016

Credits:

This story is inspired by the Simrillions and the Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien as well as the Heroic Legend of Arslan by Tanaka Yoshiki. Darius and Nasrin are molded after Tanaka's characters, Daryun and Narsus, and was intended to be a Fanfiction for them in the first place, but due a friend of mine who convinced me to bring my writing to Wattpad, I've changed almost everything about them in order to allow them to stand alone. Their personalities, however, was heavily influenced by the original Daryun and Narsus.

Brief Summary:

Honourbound is mainly about Darius and Nasrin, two seraphims that are banished from Andromeda on an unlikely quest. The story features the both of them going through several quests and missions together, and until the very end. Both their background stories are widely explored, so do not hesitate to ask any interesting questions. I will be more than glad to answer them!

from the author,  Autumn.