Up and Down

Up and Down
--------------

Y/Ns P.O.V

I sighed as Justin gasped.
"Baby that's AMAZING! I..I'm speechless." He got up and hugged me.
"But justin... You're soon leaving."
His eyes dropped and he sat on the bed with his head in his hands.
"Baby.. Come with me." He said slowly while looking into my eyes.
"But I can't. I can't travel with a baby and you know that."
He sighed and reached out his arms towards me. I walked to him and sat on his lap. Silence fell among us as I played with the tips of my hair. He placed his hand on my flat stomach and smiled.
"I can't go without you."
"But you have to."
"I know my beliebers need me but you'll need me more, and our baby."
"No Justin. I'll be fine. You need to go. And sure I'll come and visit but I can't travel as much!"
"Oh." He sighed sexually. He looked in my eyes and playfully wiggled his eyebrows.
"So we should enjoy the time that we have together ey?" He laughed.
"Justin no!" I giggled as he laid me on the bed. He got on top of me and started kissing my neck as I laughed continuously.

Ding Dong

The doorbell rang and I heard Justin groan. He slowly got off me and grabbed my hand and placed it on his waist. We rushed down the stairs and to my horror it was...

"MOM?!"

She dodged past Justin and hugged me tightly.

"Baby! I was so worried!! Are you okay? Oh my goodness!"

She stuttered through her tears as I stunningly stared at Justin, mouthing 'Oh Shit'.

"Okay.. Let me get myself together" she huffed and then smiled at me.

"You need to come home." She continued.

"No. I don't want to." I replied.

She looked at me, then at Justin.

"You bloody done this."

She matched towards him but I quickly grabbed her and held her back.

"Ma'am please. I didn't mean any harm." Justin explained himself pleadingly.

She glared at him sternly! My mom never seemed to like Justin, since the day I brought him home, then he just used to hang around there which probably got on her nerves.

She never told me why she doesn't like him, probably because of his tattoos and that he smoked in the past, otherwise there's no reason to hate him.

Justin gulped and stood there, absolutely frozen. He was timid, naive and uncomfortable because of my mothers presence.

"I'm taking her away from you. Why do you think I emailed the university of London to accept her? Eh? To get her far away from your stupidity and bad influence."

"MOTHER!"

"It's fine YN. She's right." Justin sighed and looked at his feet as he placed his hands into his pockets.

"No Justin! She isn't! I have the right to love who I want, and that's none of her business."

"YN! You rude little cow." My mom boasted. I gasped and shivered a little.

Justin's nostrils inflated as he clenched his jaw in frustration.

"I will slap all the shit out of you YN. Who do you think you are? Last time I checked, I was your stupid mother that loved and cared for you. You're supposed to do the same not be an absolute bitch." She continued.

"Like you even cared." Justin responded. I glared at him and mouthed 'stop'. As usual he didn't listen.

"Excuse me?" My mom gasped.

"If you really cared about YN, you should of turned up at the hospital. But you came 2 weeks later and tried breaking us. I've been there for her all the time."

"You fucking -"

"- mom stop!" I interrupted her.

"I have to be with Justin."

"And why's that?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because I'm pregnant."

Suspense erupted the room as she stood there, looking at me and at Justin. Her expression was blank as she froze.

---------

Vote+ Comment + share!

So sorry I didn't update. I had me exams and I had a lot of revision. And by the time I finished revising it was really late.
But I'll update more today!

See ya!