What did we do

Your p.o.v
The alarms clocks goes off again for like the 5th time, and I finally hit the button. It was 2 in the morning, and I wasn't in my room 😳. Wth is going on? I hear a light snore so I turn to my right see a shirtless guy next to me. I look down noticing I was also naked. The guy turned shifted in his sleep finally facing me....." no fucking way!" I say quietly to myself. Without thinking? I jump off the bed looking for my clothes. Just as I'm about to tiptoe out of there, he wakes up. "What a way to make an exit after last night." He said sarcastically. He sits up on the bed eyeing me up and down, and I try to cover myself with my clothes. " look I don't know what happened, but I'm leaving." I say a little confused and scared. "Aww without my goodbye kiss?" He says sarcastically while pouting.
"Yea very funny, ok I don't need to be another one of your victims." I said angry. " just because we may or may not have slept together bieber, don't mean I'll be stupid enough to stick around." I run into the bathroom to change before he could say anything else . 5 mins later I was walking out to him putting his shirt on. "It's cool I can definitely forget about last night." He says with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes. I leave his hotel room, I was trying to remember what happened last night while I was walking down the hall . I couldn't remember so I go to my phone seeing a picture of me on justin bieber's back 🤔😳

I stood at the elevator waiting for it to open, and Justin walks around the corner...I was curious so I walked up to him," what happened last night?" He puts his phone down, " I thought you didn't want nothing else to do with me." He responded. " ugh I barely know you, I just wanna know how I ended up in your hotel."
"Well I think that's a little self explanatory." These celebrities are so cocky," can you just tell me?!" I demanded. "Wish I knew, but I don't um ---." He moved his hand as a sign for me to tell him my name. "Yea not gonna happen." I say walking away. "Ok princess, well if you ever figure out what happened...you just let me know." He said. I ignore him and continued walking.

I finally got to the main floor, but I still didn't know exactly where I was. And how was I gonna get home? The elevators open, and once again I see the incredible jerk Justin drew bieber. This time he was laughing," need some help princess?" He was annoying me," no I don't need any help from you Bieber." He puts his hands up in a defensive way," fine I was just tryna be friendly."

Justin's p.o.v
Sheesh this girl definitely didn't like me, but oh well because after today I won't care about what happened last night...even though I was a bit concerned. This girl was a complete stranger, I mean what if she went to the media and told people I rapped her or got her pregnant? I do not need this from someone I don't know. Besides I had my tour to focus on.

I see my phone lighting up, and I see that girls face on my phone...🤔 so maybe there's more in my phone. I
Look through my message and see an unfamiliar name, Y/N. That has to be her, I was debating whether I wanted to text her.................
*
*
*
*
*
I had to find out so I text her phone

Are you the girl from last night? 👀

To be continued...this story is gonna have a lot of twists make sure you follow comment and add to your library for quicker updates