1: Daddy's Home.

It Was A Calm Saturday Night As Liam Was Playing With His Sister Avery In The Living Room Floor As Their Mommy Emily Was Finishing Up Getting Dinner Ready While Waiting For Her Husband And The Father Her Babies To Get Home From The Road.

Her Husband And The Father Of Her Children Is The One And Only Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose.

As She Finished Setting Dinner On The Table She Hears The Deadbolt Turn On The Door She Knows Her Love Is Home.

"I'm Home" -Jon

Liam "Daddy"

Avery "Dada"

Jon "My Babies Missed You Where's Your Mommy"

Liam "Kitchen"

Jon "Hey Buddy Why Don't You Go Get You And Your Sister Washed Up For Dinner"

Liam "Yes Daddy"

As Liam Carries His Little Sister To The Downstairs Bathroom Jon Walks To The Kitchen And Finds His Beautiful Wife Making There Plates For Dinner He Walks Up Behind Her And Wraps His Arms Around Her From Behind She Smiles And Turns Around To Be Met With The Same Blue She Fell In Love With Back They Met.

Emily "Welcome Home My Love"

Jon "Thank You Sweetheart How Was Your Day"

Emily "It Was Good Love Here's Your Welcome Home Kiss.

They Kiss Each other Softly As They Pull Away Liam Walks In Carrying Avery To Jon.

Jon (To Avery) "Hey Baby Girl"

Avery "Dada"

They Sat Down To Eat Dinner Shortly Afterwards Emily Gets Liam And Avery Ready For Bed And Gives Avery Her Bottle And Liam His Sippy Cup As There Daddy Walks In To Them There Favorite Bedtime Story.

Emily "I'll Be Waiting For You My Love"

Jon "I Will Be Right There Sweetheart"

Emily Walks Into To Hers And Jon's Bedroom And Puts On Her Favorite Nightgown And Waits For Her Love.

Jon Kisses His Babies Goodnight And Heads To The Bedroom And Finds His Wife Waiting For Him.

Jon "Time For Me To Make Love To My Beautiful Wife"

Emily "I Like The Sound Of That"

You Know Where This Goes 😉

Jon "I Love You Emily Faith Dani Good"

Emily "I Love You Too Jonathan Good.

******

A/N Welcome To My New Loves Tell What You Think The Charters Are Under The Family Enjoy I Don't Usually Write Ones Like This Please Let Me Know If Did Good :)

Thanks So Much. 😉