Chapter 4

Gasping, I ran from the yard down the hill. Something was wrong with this place. People don't errupt into bloody, white trees. Your best friends head doesn't come flying off infront of you! What happened. What the hell happened. I was a happy 8th grader. I had loved life. If so, then why am I in the hell?!

At the base of the hill, I turned on my heel and looked up at the black mansion. All around it, the white trees had their bony branches waving in the wind like some messed up coral reef. How beautiful I must say it was though. It was weirdly beautiful. The silver moonlight wafting through the slender branches, their movements casting ominous shadows over the hilltop to where I was standing.

I had only one thought. I'm leaving this hell hole!!i It was about that time that I realized I had ended up where I had started, my cafeteria . . . if you could still call it that. I stepped in something squishy and gooey. I was almost afraid to look down. But, naturally, my freakin' body would not listen to my mind. So, as I looked down, I looked away.

Yeah, comment on me being a F***ing retard, but who the hell said that you could comment? Do you want to know what was under my shoe? Guess. I f***ing eyeball. I'm not kidding. If I was, I invite you to come over here and see for yourself. And guess what I had to do next. Scrape it off my shoe.

After much vomiting and scraping later, my shoe was as clean as it could be, (covered in eyeball juice and different colored fluids . . . *shivers* ) I continued to run swiftly away from the black mansion. What happened? Naturally, I forgot that it was still raining . . . blood? We'll just go with blood for now.

Slipping, ( guess what. Another eyeball! Someone must be missing two eyes . . . ) I fell flat on my face, in the muddy water (blood). Gasping for air, I think I must have looked much worse, covered in now two different colors, black and red. What a wonder I was to behold.

Anyways, as you can guess, I'm sure that slipping and falling continuesly on your face and knees is not a very good idea.  I had scrapes all along my face and palms, nicely skinned my knees and elbows, and had a rat's nest for hair.  I must have looked beautiful.  

As I got up and continued running, a wall of . . . mist (?!) blocked my path.  Oh no you don't you stupid mix of water and air!!  Naturally, me yelling at the mist did not do anything significant, so I decided to go with the most obvious way out, barrel straight through.  

Backing up a few steps, I sprinted a hundered yards and plunged into the mist.  

Weirdly, the mist only lasted for a few seconds, because after that, I found myself right infront of the gate to the mansion.  

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone!  Sorry this chapter took so long to publish.  I had waaay to many tests and quizes to worry about.  Hopefully other chapters to other stories will come out faster.  I couldn't type at all last night because I saw the new Woman in Black starring Daniel Radciffe last night.  SO FREAKIN SCARY O.o  but you know, it was a good movie.  I can't stop shaking . . . . Anyways, hope you liked the new chapter.  Don't forget to comment and vote.  Bye!

- Nerr

Alone in the DarkOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara