Chapter 3

Troy's Pov (ALPHA)

I shifted in my spot in my bed as I heard a cry from the room attached.. My 1 month old son chase was ready for his bottle and  was making it known. I loved the sound of his cry and the smile he makes. my heart filed with joy at the thought of him.

Reaching my hand to the other side of the bed I expected to touch my mate Rebecca but it was empty. Groaning I sat up sleepily searching around but she was nowhere in the room. ''Rebecca where are you chase is hungry'' I Called threw our link.

''Im at the gym you do it'' She replied cutting me off. A growl escaped my lips as frustration filled me. My mate was always stuck up and cruel sometimes but I loved her she was mine, and 2 years ago when I meet her for the 1st time was the best day of my life.

After chase was born I thought shed be a little more humble but I guess not. If I didn't know better id think she didn't care for him at all but that's her son her mates son, of course she loves him. Slowly I got up and headed to the kitchen to warm up his bottle since she didn't want to breast feed him.

Apparently that would make her breast sag but I thought it was a beautiful think for a women to do, I respected her decision anyway how could I not she was my love. ''Don't worry Troy I got it'' My sister said already done with the bottle at hand.

''Thanks lexi'' I said running my hands threw my hot hair. ''Bro... listen. I will always have your back support your decisions but I got to tell you what no one does or is afraid to do'' She said giving me a serious face.

Lexi always had my back and I knew she had best interest at heart so I nodded for her to continue. ''Its Rebecca. She's mean to everyone she doesn't attend to the pack bro their losing respect for their Luna well the little they had that's not good. Im sorry but she's stuck up and evil PLUS she doesn't take care chase and he's only a month''

I growled lowly at how she spoke down on my mate her LUNA but deep way deep down I suspected it and that hurted. ''I love you bro'' Lexi walked up to me wrapping her arms around me. ''But this needs to stop you will be looked down upon fix it''

I stared in her eyes and saw nothing but love and understanding. A cry broke us apart and she smiled rushing to chase she loved him like her own and I knew she was right I knew the pack felt like that I just wish I could change her for the better guess I was a shitty mate.

''ALPHA'' My beta Cole called threw our link. ''What's going on?'' I asked feeling his urgency. ''Human girl she's hurt she's been running for 2 hours into our territory she's passed out'' He said a little worried and breathless. I wasted no time and shifted into my light grey wolf as I ran threw the woods.

It took me 2 minutes to et to where they were and I could here were my men thought of how beautiful she was. I shook my head mentally of course my men would swoon for a pretty face I knew that would be there death one day.

''What's going on'' I demanded after I shifted into my human form. My beta walked over as I put on my shorts. ''We don't know she came from the east side, Jasmine checked her while she was unconscious'' He said gesturing for his mate jazzy to come.

''I don't think its good Troy she looks dehydrate she has scars in her arms and her pants are undone'' She told me with a regretful face. I walked over to the girl and my breath caught I knew my fighters heard but I couldn't help it,

She was breath taking, Beautiful an angel. I closed my eyes concentrating on her smell, she smelled of honey, caramel and something unknown dangerous but as he looked at her all he could see was Beauty peace.

He viciously growled as he couldn't believe his heart tugged for this unknown beauty when he had a wonderful family at home. He couldn't have her here so before he can order his men to take her to a far away hospital she spoke sending pleasurable tingles down his spine.  

''Who are you'' She said looking at me with fear. All I could do was stare. She was even more breathtaking with her eyes open. Her eyes a beautiful shade of blue or Green depending on the lighting it was unique and hypnotizing.

''Please Mr. don't hurt me please'' She begged as she began to sob quietly. My chest tighten And I knew right their I couldn't let her leave alone not before I figured her out. ''No don't cry were not going to hurt you where did you come from''

''I...I please help me don't make me go back he'll hurt me please'' She began to sob again. My wolf didn't like what she said as he growled low but angrily I could she her visibly shiver. I reached out for her and was surprised when she wrapped her arms around me.

''Lets go take her to the pack house'' I ordered my men as we slowly make our way back. I knew by the glances they were curious on my reaction towards her but I was to. ''you sure bro she's human and Rebecca will blow a lid if she sees u caring her''

''I know but my job is to protect the innocent which she is.. plus didn't you smell something off on her '' .......... ''nah man that must be your alpha gene''  I nodded at Cole it was weird he couldn't smell her but I did.

''What are you doing put that slut down'' Rebecca came out the house screaming scaring chase that was in her arms. She whimpered squeezing me tighter. ''Rebecca don't make a scene she's hurt and im the alpha'' I said calmly

''I don't give a shit put her down I em your wife'' She screamed again making chase wale. A gasp escaped her lips as she pushed herself of me. ''Im sorry Ms. I didn't mean harm'' She said putting her head down. Could she be anymore sweeter.

''WHAT?'' Rebecca fumed clearly hearing my thoughts. ''I want this human out our ill kill her myself... you stay away from my man you whore'' She spat making the girl cringe in fear. ''ENOUGH!'' I yelled.

''Act like the Luna you are and lower your voice you have our son in your hands. you will not disobey me'' I growled causing her to back down not before she snarled showing her black eyes to her scaring her further.

''Room now'' I ordered her. I was pissed that she would show herself to a human... but more because she put fear in her heart. ''Take her to Emily to check her I got to deal with my mate'' I told Cole handing her to him.

I could tell you I was a little mad that he was carrying her but I pushed it aside the doc needed to check on her. ''I see you later okay'' I told her quietly. ''Okay'' She said so low so sweet. I began to leave the room when she spoke again ''Im sorry please don't fight with your wife'' All I could do was nod as I left.

''REBECCA'' I yelled as I got to the room. I Closed the door behind me and saw my mate sniffling. All my anger went threw the window and all I had was irritation. I went to her placing her on my lap. I couldn't believe how much I let her slid with being the most feared Alpha wasn't just given.

But with her I couldn't she was my mate and I loved her beyond all. ''Im sorry baby don't leave me'' She cried. ''I wont but you got to stop this Rebecca be the Luna I know you to be you got to stop this my'' I told her seriously

''I promise baby make me yours show me you are mines only'' She purred making me groan as she placed kisses down my neck to her mark. All thought were gone from my head and all I could see was my mate my beautiful mate as I made love to her.

**** pic of Troy and Rebecca on the right side*****

btw.. My regular readers know I write my love scenes for this book I probably wont BUT!! if I get a lot of *plz write one* lol than I just make one on a private page.

plz vote and comment