Chapter 1

Chaper 1, hope you like! :-)

_______________________________________________

I woke up happy, not knowing why i was so happy. I was a little confused but ehh, i brushed it off. I got outta bed and went to my bathroom. We all had our own bathrooms in the house. Thank God! if i had to share a bathroom with any of these tr*cks i would kill myself!

I went to the mirror and remebered what today was. D*mn! I had to go to this school. I took a shower and changed my clothes.

I wore a red shirt that said music on it with black cursive writing, and i had a had a black tank underneath. I wore my black pants and my red black and white jordans. My favorite shoes. I bought them myself. I wore some red black and white bracelets, and my red and gold earings. I was allergic to regular earings so i had to wear 14k gold earings all the time. I put on chapstick cuz i hatted makeup, with a passion. My sister says if i wear some it may make me somewhat atractive. The witch.

Now i new i wassnt the best looking girl, but i knew i was a lil atractive, but my sister and brother, were just, i hate to admit it but, Gorgeous! They were the twins from hotsville, lol, they had the best clothes, and the best features. I always envyd them so much, cuse of course my parents liked them more. My parents where hardly ever here. They arent even here for our first day at a new school. Sometimes i wish they were here, but they dont care about me so who cares.

Rach(Rachel)- Robyn WERES MY MAKEUP BAG?

up your a*s

Me- in your bathroom in the cabnet

Rach- found it!

..................

and no thank you, typical!

I went down stairs and made myself breakfast, some ceareal, reses puffs, my fav!

as soon im gonna take a bite someone snatched the spoon outta my hand and takes the bowl full of cearal.

Ry(Ryan)- Thank You!

Me- It was for me

Ry- well now its mine, go somewere miget!

That was my name for him, miget. I was the short one of the family. Everyone was aleast 5'6 and up, but im 5'4.

Then the witch comes down stairs

Rach- Hey lets go guys were gonna be late, o yea and Robyn, i got this for you *hands me a brown paper bag*

Me- whats this?

Rach- since were at a new school, i dnt want people to know were related to you, so you need to wear this when we drive to school so noone can see your face getting out of my car.

Ry&Rach- *laugs*

Like i would want to be known as thier siblings anyway, everwhere i went, "o your Ry and Rach's sister, your not as good looking as them tho"

Thats all i was known for, Being thier little sister, or my parents daughter, i hated it!, I wanted to be my own person for once.

We got in the car and Ry drove.

We made it to the school. It was so big, and its called, LA's Famous Academy, or LFA.

Rach- now rob, remember the paper bag!

Me- fine! -_-

I put on the paper bag, and got out the car lookin like a fool, i could hear some kids pointing and lauging but i couldnt see worth a lic!